New Modelzone Exclusives

WhiteRoseRambler

Just got an e-mail from Modelzone highlighting some new Exclusives on the way soon.

'We have 3 RTC Tribology lines which together will form a complete TRIB train. BC32-425W Class 24 RDB968007 RTC Blue (lightly weathered), BC39-001W Pair of RTC Red/Blue Mk1 Coaches and the BC38-125Y RTC Trib Train Van 999000 (Bauxite), all limited editions and exclusive to ModelZone.

The three TRIB lines will be released separately during 2013, so we'd advise that you get your pre-orders in now as these are sure to go quickly.

Finally there's also the superb Stratford shunter, limited to only 512'.

Chris

Just got an e-mail from Modelzone highlighting some new Exclusives on the way soon.

'We have 3 RTC Tribology lines which together will form a complete TRIB train. BC32-425W Class 24 RDB968007 RTC Blue (lightly weathered), BC39-001W Pair of RTC Red/Blue Mk1 Coaches and the BC38-125Y RTC Trib Train Van 999000 (Bauxite), all limited editions and exclusive to ModelZone.

The three TRIB lines will be released separately during 2013, so we'd advise that you get your pre-orders in now as these are sure to go quickly.

Finally there's also the superb Stratford shunter, limited to only 512'.

Chris

Ref the BC39-001W pair of RTC Mk1 coaches.  I believe these are to be Lab 10 and Lab 11 ?.  As Bachmann don't presently have an 00 scale MK1 BSO coach in their range, I wonder which coach will be disguised used for this pack ? 

I am no expert on these departmental's but the signal box website suggests lab10/11 were bsk's in which case Bachmann already has the tooling and will no doubt print any necessary mods (eg ventilation grilles) made to these coaches as they have done for previous MZ releases.

As ever, departmentals.com is a useful source...

http://www.departmentals.com/photo/975428

*gribble*

Thanks Simon.

It will be interesting to see how they get around this one then (or if they simply decide to run with 4 windows). "plating" over a window using printing is one thing but putting a window where there isn't one might be a challenge ;)

*gribble*

BC32-425W Class 24 RDB968007 RTC Blue later became 97201 in RTC Red & Blue and has been the subject of 2 Modelzone Ltd Editions before.

BC38-125Y RTC Tribology Train Van 999000 (Bauxite) has also been produced before by Modelzone, again in RTC Red & Blue.

From what I can see BC39-001W Pair of RTC Red/Blue Mk1 Coaches Lab 10 and Lab 11 have not been done before though.

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

It appears that several items are in stock already or areeryclose. Lafarge Class 20 is already here.

Since these limited editions are now from Invicta not ModelZone, perhaps useful updates such as this could be posted on the new Invicta thread not here...

Since these limited editions are now from Invicta not ModelZone, perhaps useful updates such as this could be posted on the new Invicta thread not here...

Yes, but my weathered 24 from Invicta had Modelzone on the box. Made for Modelzone, sold by Invicta

Lets just wait for the last store to close to see what happens to the brand name first

P.S. Lets wish all the people who work for Modelzone all the best at this difficult time

Archived