Sheringham box on fire

alfsboy

Just had a walk down to have a look and it certainly does just look superficial. A couple of the horizontal cladding timbers are missing, there's some sheet ply covering an area where a lot more of the timbers have burnt away or been removed, and the whole of the back of the box are pretty charred. If there's no damage inside and the structural timbers are ok, it should be a simple matter to reclad. The whole box was due for a strip and repaint anyway. The new staircase is pretty smoke-blackened but again, hopefully it's just superficial.

I would have gone for a look yesterday, but we don't give black smoke in Sheringham a second glance - we just assume the B12's in steam!

Pete.

They'll be able to claim off the Car insurance, surely?

I remember having an appointment to see a music business lawyer (who was on my side but who could be a pain in the ass).

I was idly watching am TV having breakfast, when they switched to a car fire on the elevated section of the M4 that was causing major, major, hold ups and delays - as the chopper zoomed in there  was "my" lawyer standing next to a Police car whilst his Scorpio went up in flames.....(it was only a few weeks old too).

Best, Pete.

Archived