Spenridge Road

spenc

Hi Ray

You put it in wrong topic.Yes it was nice to see & chat to you/Richard & Graham.It was a good day plenty of people there I put my 03 on my test track today & it ran up & down with no problem when I get time I will have a look inside to see if anything has come loose.

Steve

Ps what we was talking about I have been given planing consent so watch this space

• 1 month later...

Hi Scott

The wagons are good lot of detail.i might be wrong but did they use them to transport grain for making Whisky?

It did get a bit wet high tide tonight we could not leave our house waves coming over wall & hitting windows plenty sea weed aswell

It did get a bit wet high tide tonight we could not leave our house waves coming over wall & hitting windows plenty sea weed aswell

A bit wild through the Axe Valley earlier this evening - tree down across the 358 just outside Seaton 7-ish.

Weather forecast says there's another lot coming as well!

Hi

My other parcel what came the other day that I had to wait till yesterday to open is a class 150 in RR livery,( present from my daughter)153 in RR,31,33 polybulks .so in the next few days there is big change (new layout) it will be 10ft only. As I operate it by my self I need it to be auto coupling to allow me to be sitting and not standing all day due to continuing problem with my knee as my job involves standing all day which does not help.

Steve

Archived