How to model trees

Guest jim s-w

Guest jim s-w

Hi All

Someone posted this link on another forum a while ago. Seems the bar in modelling tree's hasn't really been raised as blown into orbit!

click here

Cheers

Jim

• RMweb Gold

Lovely stuff Jim. I can only get pages 1 and 3 of the topic for some reason. The weeping willow on page 1 is particularly good.

Below is some more wonderful German stuff I had the pleasure of seeing in the flesh!

post-6728-12626813172166_thumb.jpg

.....and the bird box on page 3 :O

I thought it was going to be a 'rough' hut until I'd scrolled down to it's placement in the tree.

Page 2 doesn't appear to be an option at present.

Many thanks Jim for posting the link, may not be rocket science, but he has done some well observed modelling.

Penlan

Edit - Donb, it worked for me OK a minute or three ago.

I had no problem with the link - but the pictures on page 1 took a long time to load, in fact so long I went to page 3 before any appeared, page 3 loaded straight away, then back to page 1 and they were there.

The full link address is http://stummi.foren-city.de/topic,38550,25,-landschaftsmodul-im-ikea-regal-mit-update-v-01-und-05-07-09.html

Now for some reason on preview the whole link addy is not underlined, but it should be, the other reference is :

http://stummi.foren-city.de/topic,38550,-landschaftsmodul-im-ikea-regal-es-geht-weiter-mit-brett-2.html

The underlining above seems to stop at the comma, but if you paste the whole addy in, it works OK (for me).

NO, you don't have to be a member,

Penlan

• RMweb Gold

Can't get the link to load...

RE6/6...That's a stunning cameo picture, more details???

It was a P87 layout exhibited at Utrecht last March, part of a large Fremo set-up, which Re6/6 and I saw, when we were over there helping Brian Harrap operate 'Quai 87'.

Archived