Branah junction. O gauge layout

vtrtrucker

Hi guys,decided on putting an extension ,moved cattle dock which has given me 50" radius leading to new board,sufficient for pannier and prairie loco and other small shutters.thinking of putting a brewery on new board,straight thru and a siding.

Started to have a go at scratch building the buildings .

post-15225-0-09894500-1373746759_thumb.jpg

post-15225-0-47419100-1373746770_thumb.jpg

post-15225-0-04477800-1373746781_thumb.jpg

post-15225-0-60666100-1373746794_thumb.jpg

post-15225-0-38391100-1373746804_thumb.jpg

Slaters plasti card coverd,will use das clay on inside of window frames and any gaps before fitting windows in .will give an all over coat of halfords plastic primer before final painting and windows in.

Need to think of how to make a cpl of brewing vats for the inside .

post-15225-0-67980100-1373819985_thumb.jpg

Hello Lee, There's nothing wrong with those new building's you have made, excellent job all round, really looking forward to a visit with Andy (Bodgit) soon, so we can have a really good running session, l will bring some loco's down as well, keep the picture's coming please, very inspirational,

George    (PS) Why don't you send AndyY an e-mail to put your layout in the 'Layout section', you will get more viewing's and feedback..

Hi Lee, I am glad to see you are now in the Layouts section and this will help you with other peoples ideas flowing in.

As George has said the buildings are looking really good and once you have all the traffic in place it will be good, I am surprised that you have gone for a Brewery and not a Dairy as Dapol will have the Milk Tanks out very soon.

Have you got a Station name yet that you can put on your heading?

Andy, alias Bodgit :sungum:

Yeah layout called branah junction,don't know how to add that.

And yeah,think I've made a mistake with brewery,as you said milk tanks out soon,plus I have some cws slaters ones,

Think brewery is going on back burner,

Need some pics of dairies as to give me some ideas.

Hello there

First time I've seen this layout and I must say I'm impressed with what you have done here, and I shall follow your extension with interest. You look to be making a positive start on your brewery building aswell.

Look forward to seeing this layout develop.

Benjamin

Forgot to say,the layout is called branah junction after my 2 kids,Bradley my lad and Hannah my daughter.

Cracking layout, but couldn't you have found some more appropriate Great Western sounding names for your kids???  ;)

Bin a bit busy lately with one thing and another,had another change of plan too,keeps me on my toes any way.decided to do an engine shed with turntable,couldn't get the radius right so going down the turntable route.fitted the turntable today,had to make baseboard a bit larger too.least this way I can get my manor class round now to engine shed.

Looking at sorting out a 2 track shed too.

Few pics of progress so far,

post-15225-0-65771000-1375038229_thumb.jpg

post-15225-0-28812500-1375038238_thumb.jpg

post-15225-0-05844300-1375038251_thumb.jpg

Bin a bit busy lately with one thing and another,had another change of plan too,keeps me on my toes any way.decided to do an engine shed with turntable,couldn't get the radius right so going down the turntable route.fitted the turntable today,had to make baseboard a bit larger too.least this way I can get my manor class round now to engine shed.

Looking at sorting out a 2 track shed too.

Few pics of progress so far,

Hi Lee, you are as bad as me, I have had a re do Bute Road today,

I like the turntable and shed idea, GT should be able to come up with some ideas.

still looking forward to that coffee, hhahahaa

Andy :sungum:

• 1 month later...

Archived