Bachmann Open days

grahame

I've posted within the sound topic here http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/73933-new-economy-sound-locos/?p=1096854 - additional news is that Bachmann are to distribute EFE road vehicles, underground stock and accessories.

Many pre-production items on display but I seem to have a card-read error at the moment.

News on MREMAG (19 July Bulletin), Collectors Club Members Day on the Bluebell 31 August "A significant new product Announcement will be made during the day".

The term 'significant' is interesting, as it might imply a major new product like the Dynamis system, altering the scope of the range. Or it could be the prelude to announcing a P, H or Radial tank, or an Atlantic....

• RMweb Gold

News on MREMAG (19 July Bulletin), Collectors Club Members Day on the Bluebell 31 August "A significant new product Announcement will be made during the day".

The term 'significant' is interesting, as it might imply a major new product like the Dynamis system, altering the scope of the range. Or it could be the prelude to announcing a P, H or Radial tank, or an Atlantic....

A Marsh Atlantic,please......then perhaps a'back door 'route to the Ivatt Atlantic that I covet?

Archived