TREEMENDUS - New website

TREEMENDUS

THE NEW TREEMENDUS WEBSITE IS LIVE!!!

TREEMENDUS are celebrating their tenth year in business manufacturing top quality handmade scale model trees and scenic modelling materials for railway modellers, military modellers and more recently wargamers.

As part of our celebrations we are delighted to announce we have had a new website built which has resulted in us having new website and email addresses. Please take a few minutes to look around the new site to see what is on offer, and be sure to make a note of our new web and email addresses.

Thanks for your continued support.

P.S The website contains a hidden surprise as one lucky person will discover...

EMAIL: info@treemendus-scenics.co.uk

post-9960-0-39496200-1376650784_thumb.png

Thanks pal...........but isn't the link is next to where it says WEBSITE?

No if you look at your actual post you will see that you have typed your site url and enclosed it in a sneaky, nasty little link to facebook horrors - however thanks for the url (I don't follow links for just the reason shown above but key them in ... and hope for the best.

Ant, didn't wish to imply you or your website as "sneaky" just that that Facebook was nasty by placing a sneaky link to their website around what was likely to be an innocent copy of your link. BTW they do this (and Twitter and Google and lots of others) so that their link is captured as the prime link in the search engine robots and it puts them further up the ranking/listing. They are effectively "stealing" your ranking. It is very sneaky and the reason why they get listed high up the search lists.

If I may offer a small suggestion - on RMWeb, in your signature you have a link to your TREEMENDUS image - if you bracket the code with

[url="http://www.treemendus-scenics.co.uk/"]leave_the_image_code_here[/url]
You will enable linking directly from all your posts on the forum and most members can link through when ever they see the signature.

Oh, and while I'm in suggestion mode - a wider selection of autumnal colours please. ;)

Excellent Kenton, thanks for the advice. (I had a feeling the image should be the link but this will certainly do for now)

Suggestion mode is good, I'm always open to suggestions. Our scatters blend so well together that many different tones of 'Autumn Orange' for example can be made by mixing percentages of Autumn Orange with Autumn Yellow, Late summer and oak. The same applies to Autumn Yellow, try blending small amounts of green with it to create lots of tones of yellow. If you have other colours you'd like to see, let me know and I'll make a note .

Cheers

Ant

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Does anyone have experience with their products? I'm specifically looking at their forest ground cover and red sand earth powder. I'm always wary of ordering stuff that I haven't seen in the flesh.

I highly recommend their earth powder scatter.Nice texture to it.Not used the red sand version though Andrew.

Does anyone have experience with their products? I'm specifically looking at their forest ground cover and red sand earth powder. I'm always wary of ordering stuff that I haven't seen in the flesh.

I've used their products on a number of occasions and I can say that they are of a very high quality. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with them. No connection other than a satisfied customer.

Thanks gents. I think I'll take the plunge and order a packet or 2 of each. Originally I was planning on using sifted soil but the stuff around here is far too dark. The area I'm modelling has a high iron content in the rocks and soil giving it a reddish almost purple appearance. Their red sand looks a good match.

Archived