Crammore Bridge (Fueling Point) And other Micro Layouts .

Andrew P

Hi Andy,

Thought you might like this!

post-11105-0-23125000-1380230769_thumb.jpg

It's my new nano layout, one length of P4 track taped to the floor (30" radius) plus newly converted Bachmann 3F (minus body) and Hornby LMS full brake van.

Just need some inspiration now to make it into a proper micro layout.

Ray.

• RMweb Premium

some nice looking units there me ol' mate, didn't realise you had so many?

George.

George, Andy didn't realise he had so many until he had to pack all his gear away!

He has enough liveries to model anywhere in the universe.....

Jeff

George, Andy didn't realise he had so many until he had to pack all his gear away!

He has enough liveries to model anywhere in the universe.....

Jeff

Cheers Jeff, they have all gone now, all the Modern Image was sold off when I dismantled  Kingsmill, I have now gone Green and Steam with a bit of the Blues. :O

Bodgit :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Great minds!

I've currently got 59 chipped locos - 37 steam/22 diesel.

All the steam is late crest and 70% is now weathered.

Diesels - 17 green/5 blue.

We have a similar outlook (steam is mostly Midland, too).

Jeff

Hi Jeff, My Blue fleet of 5 that I use on Glen Roy are all sound fitted, plus I have 2 x Blue and 1 x NSE Class 50 for a project at a later date that need sound, (see Richard / Mudmagnets, Orchard Road for inspiration), plus I will need a 47 for that as well.

The Green fleet totals 11, all sound fitted plus the 3 car 108 unit.

The rest are Steam ( I think that is around the 45 to 48 mark or maybe even over 50 by now) with a mix of early and late crest, well about 90% are late, all are chipped and only the 8F is sound fitted, the majority are weathered now with just the latest additions that have arrived since I started packing to be done.

I really do fancy a steam depot, even a smallish one, well actually a biggish one on a smallish board, with just a constant flow of locos coming on and off Shed, turning and so forth.

I will have a chat to my team over the weekend as they both have sound Steam and that would be good.

I will post some more pics later and some fresh ones after the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Andy,

A very interesting series of photographs - hopefully I will remember some of them on my layout ... when it eventually becomes a 'proper' one.

Cheers, Peter BB

PS George T - I have actually accessed rmwebb - thanks for pointing out my serious lack of comments ... obviously because Andy keeps us busy ...

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys,

Thoroughly enjoy working Andy's layouts, especially Glen Roy at Loughborough, and was pleased with the performance of Trebudoc  ...which went just as we got used to all of its foibles! after Kirkby in Ashfield.  In both centres we were well looked after. 

As Andy has said "The Fiddle Yard" is back in his care, after all he no longer has to tinkle with Trebudoc and I knew that he really wanted to work on it.  GCR will come ... sometime.  

DEESDALE ROAD  once again a layout - with thanks to the sterling work this am with David and 'Big' John at the club - it looks great with station lights and hopefully with its new 'utilitiy' sides it will be easier to change/repair ... and have less chance of 'le crunch' which led to the change in the first place.

Will be happy to put it on 'the circuit'.

Cheers, Peter BB

Hi Guys,

Thoroughly enjoy working Andy's layouts, especially Glen Roy at Loughborough, and was pleased with the performance of Trebudoc  ...which went just as we got used to all of its foibles! after Kirkby in Ashfield.  In both centres we were well looked after. 

As Andy has said "The Fiddle Yard" is back in his care, after all he no longer has to tinkle with Trebudoc and I knew that he really wanted to work on it.  GCR will come ... sometime.  

DEESDALE ROAD  once again a layout - with thanks to the sterling work this am with David and 'Big' John at the club - it looks great with station lights and hopefully with its new 'utilitiy' sides it will be easier to change/repair ... and have less chance of 'le crunch' which led to the change in the first place.

Will be happy to put it on 'the circuit'.

Cheers, Peter BB

Hi Peter, I am glad you managed to repair your damage, and I must say the new working lights look brilliant mate.

Put some pickies on the Deesdale Road site, the link is at the foot of this posting and you can take it over and maintain it. I hope you enjoy exhibiting it as much as I did.

Fiddlers Yard, (ex Loch Leven) is now coming on nicely and Jeff, (Binny on here ) came over this evening for a running session, we had loads on the go and there will be more details on Fiddlers Yard shortly.

Archived