DCC Supplies

Ragtag

Must be your ISP I would have thought - I've no problem with accessing via the name.

Maybe my ISP (EE) flushed their DNS cache.  After I clicked on a link on their home page accessed via the IP you provided, the domain now resolves.  So thanks again RFS. :-)

• 11 months later...

Moved house recently and thought I'd look up where my nearest emporium was. So imagine my surprise to find that the closest shop to me DCC Supplies, was in view from my living room window!!! The catch? Well although a crow wouldn't beak into much of a sweat flying there (it's probably less than a mile). It's actually a five mile drive by car as their shop is the opposite side of the river Severn to me......... Doh!!

That all said what a pleasure my visit was. Good job I was skint on entry because if I hadn't I would have been on the way out!!! Very well laid out and organised. Stocking to my mind, just what I need with regard to railway modelling. Admittedly if you are looking to buy a new Loco their stock is pretty much limited to Dapol's output. But what I did enjoy was being able to browse and investigate a range of DCC components such as signalling, point control and such like. Without having to wait for the usual box from behind the counter to come out, or be told that if I know what I want they can order it for me offered. 

Best of all...... at least for me. Was a complete range of Vallejo paints. Both the Model Air range and Model Colour and a well stocked range of Iawata spares too!!!

So yes I spent a few quid on some new Lenz decoders and received an invite to pop back and discuss how best to implement Railcom in my planned layout.

All in all a top shop!!

• 8 months later...
Guest eddie reffin

Top service from them again. Ordered some Dapol N gauge spares and less than 48 hours later they arrive here in Inverness. Especially good considering one of the items was showing as pre-order.

Well done

• 7 months later...

To add to this thread.  Living in the U.S. I have to mail order many of the items I need for my in progress layout(s).  After reading about it, I wanted to try some Redutex and finding that DCC Supplies was a retailer (or is it stockist?) of it I ordered 4 sheets of Redutex on 3 May.  On 5 May I received an email saying my order had been shipped (I should also say that the shipping charge was very reasonable) and the order was in my mailbox today (11 May).  Very securely packed also.  All in all I am highly satisfied with the service I received from these folks and I'm sure I'll be doing business with them in the future.  

Archived