Hacienda Avenue - BNSF switching in So Cal

warbonnetuk

As has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum, HA's next trip is to this Saturday's Trent Valley N American Modellers show.

Since the last show there have been a few scenic additions and the GP60 has had its rather asthmatic Loksound 3.5 replaces with Tsunami.

Looking forward to a cracking weekend and hopefully some photos to follow......

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

Been off the forum for a long time so time for a wee update.

While I've had great fun with the layout a lack of future show invitations and the need for space for new projects means that Hacienda Ave will have its last outing under my ownership next month before being passed on to a new owner.

Thanks for the comments either on line or if you happened to see it at one of its outings

Cheers

Dan

• Like 2

Been off the forum for a long time so time for a wee update.

While I've had great fun with the layout a lack of future show invitations and the need for space for new projects means that Hacienda Ave will have its last outing under my ownership next month before being passed on to a new owner.

Thanks for the comments either on line or if you happened to see it at one of its outings

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,

Had the privilege of seeing your layout and speaking to you at Alexandra Palace in 2015.  Very inspirational and best wishes for future projects.

Regards

Steve N

• 3 weeks later...