DJM to produce FTG models SPA wagon in OO gauge

DJM Dave

DJModels Limited is please to announce that we have been appointed by FTG models to oversee manufacture, on their behalf, of their upcoming OO gauge SPA wagon.

The tooling for this model is now within our factory and we hope to have painted samples within 5-6 weeks for final 'sign off' and production / shipping before Chinese New Year.

Please do not contact DJModels requesting updates or general questions on the model as this is purely a manufacturing arrangement and not a selling one on their behalf.

Please feel free to contact them directly at   stpaddy9001@aol.com

Hi Woodenhead,

At the moment, the team at the factory are examining the tools, checking mounting points, injection areas etc to make sure they are conformal to the factory injection molding machines. If they are, then this speeds up the process a lot.

If not, it might take 2-3 weeks to modify, but if that's the case I'll let FTG know and with their permission, update this section with the info.

Cheers

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi John,

There's an update on the 'smaller suppliers' sub section that was updated a few days ago.

I don't think I'll be upsetting Hugh by mentioning that in the next week or so, no the Chinese are back from CNY, I will be getting decorated samples to pass along to him for his comments.

Production should be pretty swift after approval too as I'm holding a production slot open for him.

Cheers

Dave

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I think you want to check that link to FTGs website!!! :sarcastichand:

Arran

Thanks Arran

I edited it, what's the problem :)

One can only speculated on what FTG stands for and "Fill the gap" takes on a whole new meaning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • AY Mod locked this topic

Archived