Network Southeast and BR blue on the tv

Has anyone else noticed the programme adverts on BBC tv using BR era rolling stock,the first one shows Network Southeast emu plus the interior.The second one shows a chap sitting on the platform with a blue grey mk1 passing behind him ,wonder where these were shot ?

No I haven't but I'll look out for them. Speaking of NSE and BR blue on TV, does anyone remember the one-off BBC drama/play from maybe the mid 80s or early 90s that featured a daydreaming commuter travelling between Surbiton(?) and Waterloo on slam-door VEP stock? I think it maybe had "Waterloo" in the title?

Has anyone else noticed the programme adverts on BBC tv using BR era rolling stock,the first one shows Network Southeast emu plus the interior.The second one shows a chap sitting on the platform with a blue grey mk1 passing behind him ,wonder where these were shot ?

They were filmed on the Epping and Ongar Railway's using the lines 205205 which has now been repainted into Network SouthEast livery, and BR Blue/Grey Mk1s.  

No I haven't but I'll look out for them. Speaking of NSE and BR blue on TV, does anyone remember the one-off BBC drama/play from maybe the mid 80s or early 90s that featured a daydreaming commuter travelling between Surbiton(?) and Waterloo on slam-door VEP stock? I think it maybe had "Waterloo" in the title?

Return to Waterloo. 

What was the drama shot at Carnforth called? It featured three trainspotting lads and had a rather nasty ending.

On another tack, I was looking in on the TV programme about East Coast last night, and eventually got fed up with the intermixed shots of 91's and DVT, and HST's. One minute the guy is driving a 91, then we see an overhead shot of an HST... And the number of times the same bit of footage was used. Grrrr!

Archived