End of year report 2013

DJM Dave

Hi everyone,

First let me wish you all a terrific new year.

I'll post one of these 'reports' each year just to update you with progress where I can and maybe some tidbits for the year ahead.

Since starting up in September I have been inundated with best wishes and support from far and wide for which I thank one and all.

It's not been easy, but I am now up and running with 3 of my own projects ready for metal cutting along with the 02 for Kernow which is also extremely close as well now.

Factory capacity is available in China and is reserved, and I expect some models to have started tooling before Chinese New Year comes along early in 2014.

I have now turned my attention towards some future products and have welcomed your thoughts on my wish list section on this forum. These new models should help entrench DJM fully within your thoughts as a serious model maker of RTR products, and will more than open a few eyes too.

I'll continue to offer models across 3 scales and maybe a 4th or 5th scale too if enquiries from abroad prove fruitful.

I'm working on a couple of innovations as well which should, if they come to light, be first available in OO gauge before shrinking down to N gauge.

I'll of course keep you all abreast of developments as they happen where I'm able, both here and on the timeline page of my website.

Cheers

Dave

Many thanks Dave. A great post to set out your shop for the future so to speak and prove that a manaufacturer can communicate with the end user in a positive way thus preventing the kinds of issues that are now being raised in too many areas of the forums. Keep talking to us the way you always have and I'm sure you will go from strength to strength.

Wishing you all the best for 2014 and way beyond!

Thanks again,

Martin. 

• RMweb Premium

A happy new year, and thanks for continuing the great comms with customers that you made a trademark of your time at Dapol, it is an example that other manufacturers could do well to copy!

Hi Dave - and a happy new year to you,

May I make a plea that in your plans for 00 models you recognise the needs of those of us who hope to take advantage of your skills to provide the models we crave by incorporating clearance for wheelsets for EM and P4 gauges?

All the best,

Stan

Dave,

Just a quick "+1" for the above please for consideration for the wider gauges....  I am sure many would echo this!

Regards

Alastair

• AY Mod locked this topic

Archived