If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

New member from coventry

UKxGREENY

Hi RIchard from Coventry been on here for a while following posts and threads but stumbled on to the new members post and thought i had better say hello.

I have been in to railways since i was young having a dad that took me to railways sure helped but only after he started looking after a garden next to a a Seven and a quarter inch railway did i start thinking that i would like a railway at home what followed was a couple of very frankly rubbish attempt's at layouts' then followed a quiet a break from model railways.

It was when my dad moved in to a new flat that i thought it was time to have a go again after viewing other peoples progress updates on YouTube that gave me inspiration.

I started to document my progress on YouTube as well the resulting layout was phoenix works not perfect but im learning and planning new layout at the moment.

My YouTube channel is UKxGREENY sorry there are no pictures on for my layout on rmweb but cant get the upload to work

Welcome to RMweb UKxGreeny. There's quite a few of us from this next of the woods on here.Where do you buy your railway bits from ?

I see quite a few people in and around Coventry on here didn't know there were so many round these parts, i get most of my stuff from classic train and motor bus in leamington Mark and Micheal  are realy helpful and friendly both are very knowledgeable. prices can be good to.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Richard

Welcome to the forum hope you'll enjoy your time here there are some great people on here with a vast amount of railway knowledge.

I'm also from Coventry and also occasionally visit classic train and motor and your right sometimes there are some great bargains and as Robin (gwrrob) says there are a few of us on here from Coventry so I hope you enjoy!!

Colin (Cov Guard)

Hello Richard, welcome, hope you get as much out of the site as you hope for. Plenty of information and advice on here if you need any help just ask your question, somebody will give you an answer.

Archived