Uploading Images

I have been trying for some time now to upload photos to the modelling gallery. When I start the upload, after about 10 secs it stops loading and displays

413 REQUEST ENTITY TOO

Has anyone else had this problem? Any help appreciated.

Quintus

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to post links to images on my Flickr site but pasting in the BB code does not work - it will not paste in - and even posting a url link to the image seems not to work.

Is this a known issue?

Are you using IE11 Robert? If so it may be the IE11 issue - http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/84511-rmweb-ie-11-and-rmweb-2014-theme/ - changing the theme will resolve if that's the case rather than a url issue. However I did have a url issue myself the other day which I circumvented by using the link button in the editor panel and the issue went away as soon as it came.

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi guys,

Quick one, I'm having similar issues when I try linking in an image I've got on Flickr, paste the URL in the image box and it doesn't recognise it, a small '?' icon appears in the reply instead. Is there a better/easy way that I'm missing out here? 

I'm trying this using a brand new 2015-spec MacBook Pro and the standard Safari that came with it, hoping that no upgrades are needed here?

Many thanks in advance!

James

• RMweb Premium

Thanks very much for the tips guys, I've had success in saving images individually onto RMWeb posts but looking to host the images on a separate Flickr gallery and then link in to RMWeb, does one still need to reduce the image sizes on Flickr at all?

Currently I host my photos on my own personal website but looking to transfer all of these to Flickr, but just can't get any to successfully link into an RMWeb post!

Many thanks for any assistance in advance!

James

Archived