Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Network Rail point carrying wagons

Very nice modeling!!! was thinking of building few of these awsome wagons..

cheers neil..[/quote

Hi Neil I will be honest there is a lot if work involved and lots of plasticard and time

Hum :scratchhead: Time i dont always have though.

But i may have ago at some point my mate,ive got stock pile of plasticard.....

Cheers neil...

Thanks matt high 5

Seeing your dad's epic skill there with the plasticard making the frames, could you smile at him ever so nicely and see if he would be willing to have a go at making the side frames for the mesh on my cartic 4 sets? It's not really an entertaining quick job, very repetitive, so he can feel free to say no to that (Tried ordering some from Intercity Models last year but to no avail) but tell him i'll bbq him a very nice steak ;)

Seeing your dad's epic skill there with the plasticard making the frames, could you smile at him ever so nicely and see if he would be willing to have a go at making the side frames for the mesh on my cartic 4 sets? It's not really an entertaining quick job, very repetitive, so he can feel free to say no to that (Tried ordering some from Intercity Models last year but to no avail) but tell him i'll bbq him a very nice steak ;)

Well matt I am sure if you was to give him a few sweet text messages I am sure he would help you out ;)

• RMweb Gold

After seeing some of these wagons at my local station at the weekend.

I had to go home and scratch build these wagons as I thought they were really great

without being a party pooper why in your first post did you make out that you went home and built the wagons yourself then futher into the thread you say that all the work has been done by other people?

did you actually respray the 37 yourself or is it someone elses work, i'm just a bit confused!

(great looking wagons and 37 whoever did them!!)

without being a party pooper why in your first post did you make out that you went home and built the wagons yourself then futher into the thread you say that all the work has been done by other people?

did you actually respray the 37 yourself or is it someone elses work, i'm just a bit confused!

(great looking wagons and 37 whoever did them!!)

Well it was myself and my dad that day who went to look at the wagons and it was my dad and myself who scratch built them.

I then weathered the oca wagon and airbrushed the wagons yellow and black

In regards to the class 37 that is all my own work from start to finish just ask people on here like pitbull and Santans goldfish they will tell you I do all my own work

• Like 1

I think your class 37 is brilliant together with the combined effort

with tour Dad on the wagons looking forward to more pictures of the crane

may I ask whose decals did you use for the 37

David Wexford

Edited by bluefredie

• RMweb Gold

thanks, lets hope the real colas 37 looks like that when its done, i've not seen any paint specs for it yet!

i tried to get a pic for you in toton the other day, the point carrier train was parked next to the kirow crane!

I think your class 37 is brilliant together with the combined effort

with tour Dad on the wagons looking forward to more pictures of the crane

may I ask whose decals did you use for the 37

David Wexford

Thanks for your comment on the class 37 I used r3sprays for the decals really good service and his decals are really good quilaty