Hi Matthew,

I am also looking at purchasing one of the stobart rail lorries as above. I don't think I will add a load to mine as I think it looks fantastic the way it is, but who knows I may change my mind!

Have you got any more photos of your Transit tipper, preferably some rear shots?

Kind regards

Chris

Here are some photos of the rear of the transit for you[atrtachment=477263:20140929_170114.jpg]post-13362-0-48932900-1412007209_thumb.jpgpost-13362-0-87377700-1412008067_thumb.jpg

And next is the beginnings of the latest project, the start of a standard transit pickuppost-13362-0-82939400-1412008407_thumb.jpg . New cab rear bulkhead and rear chassis fabricated next job is to construct the new pickup body and attach the twin rear wheels

post-13362-0-08121000-1412007065_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Matthew,

Not a maintenance depot in the sense you are modelling but a maintenance facility for wagons I was looking for this originally and finally found it don't know if it will be of use but have posted as it may give you further ideas on lineside clutter etc.

post-19340-0-12101600-1414506744.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for lack of updates, I've been busy with exams and other railway projects. So the depot is currently at a stage where I am pleased with it. It still needs some security fencing to fence it off but otherwise all buildings and vehicles have been bought. I have attached a picture of it so please leave your comments and any advice to make it better (Don't mention the fence, it is due to be ordered soon).

Thank You

Matthew

post-21576-0-70289100-1417109446.jpg

Hello Everyone

Another update! Some of you may of seen in previous posts or pictures that I purchased a Network Rail Incident Support Unit off Chris (Hanwoo Central). I recently purchased some new waterslide transfers off ebay and changed the van slightly. The end result is once again a Network Rail Incident Support Unit. I have attached an image of how the van was originally and how it is now.

Matthew

post-21576-0-79558900-1417538661.jpg

post-21576-0-53032200-1417538684.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Not really related to the P-Way Depot but an image of the latest piece of machinery to join the Stobart Rail engineering fleet - The Komatsu PC340 Hydraulic Excavator.

If you haven't done so already, please keep an eye on my layout topic - Westbury Circular. Nothing much happening at the moment but new baseboards are arriving this weekend soon to be followed by track. Despite the track plan appearing rather simple, it will be bursting full of detail and scenes including the extended P-Way depot, larger and messier construction site, ambulance station and a suspect package surrounded by police and bomb disposal experts. Thank you very much for all the support and advice everyone has given me and I look forward to showing you results shortly

Thank You

Matthew

post-21576-0-00607300-1423073603_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

As the new base boards have been laid for the new layout, I thought I'd take a moment to share the upcoming plans for the Network Rail Depot. The depot will remain and be similar on the new layout but will be larger. I am planning on basing it on Salisbury Depot, with separate offices for track and signals. It will also feature an access point leading down to the track which will feature Stobart Rail vehicles preparing for a engineering job. It will still retain many of the features it currently has including the offices, vans, Incident Response vehicles and various track materials. If you haven't done so already please check out my layout topic 'Westbury Circular' as it will see many updates in the coming time.

Thanks

Matthew

Archived