Hornby Midland Mainline Mk3 coaches IN-STOCK

Multiple identity account

• RMweb Premium

Impressed that they're being delivered in 2014!

I saw the Hornby notification email flash up on my phone while out drinking last night, saw the coaches were on time and thought I'd definitely had too much!

....and dont they look lovely, An accurate paint job AND the correct tinted glazing finally (unlike the FGW ones for example) - a combination weve not had on many of honbys mk3s previously. Wish Hornby could do this a bit more often.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 43300

The second TF seems to be available now as well.

The two remaining coaches (TGS and TRFB) are due to arrive in August, but the power cars not until December (I emailed Hornby to ask).

• 2 months later...

Jones, the shades are slightly different (the Lima turquoise is a little brighter leaning towards a greener shade).  I was lucky enough to find a Lima TGS on ebay going for a VERY good price and I'm now punting my Hornby TGS.

I could just build a new rake but I simply don't have £350+ to spare for the remaining 7 coaches and PCs.

What you want to do is simply up to you but since we all love consistency, I don't recommend mixing coaches, nor mixing coaches and PCs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Seriously? After my last bouts of buying in Black Monday/Friday/whatever, plus various items in their Last remaining etc sales, I promised myself I'd not buy any more stuff for a while, especially after being burnt on the Royal 67.

But now this? :O How are we supposed to resist? I don't even need/want a MM HST, but £115 for a full set of Mk3's?

Suppose it makes the £210 for the power cars a bit more reasonable, £325 for a full 125!

I will resist, I will resist.

Oh :jester: I won't!

I was quite content with my full GNER and Virgin sets but I just couldn't resist... especially after having just paid £139.99 for the 'web exclusive' Royal 67 which is now a standard release at a reduced price!

£114.99 for 8 Mk3s is incredible - I wonder why they've done this though? Still, I'm not complaining!

....£114.99 for 8 Mk3s is incredible - I wonder why they've done this though?.....

Why?

Buy the full set of 8 coaches now and you will be certain to buy the MML power cars when they come out.

You might want to guarantee getting the power cars by pre-ordering with Hornby direct, rather leave it to chance.

or....

Thinking of buying the MML HST power cars?

Worried all the matching coaches will be sold-out by the time they are released?

Mmmm? The offer is only available for another 2 weeks, then they'll be too expensive after that????

OK. Get these coaches now before it's too late and at the same time, self-commit to buying the power cars.

Come to think of it, just to make sure, get your pre-order in with Hornby direct ASAP.

This looks like a marketing trial by Hornby.

Could this be a sign of things to come?

Oh damnit, and it turns out another full set wouldn't hurt.  I have suitable replacements, but still.  I shouldn't be spending and I should be trying to save money.

I'll do what I can to avoid blowing over another hundred after getting those Voyagers a couple of months ago...

Archived