d winpenny

Eventually yes there will be sound then if I haven't started my own large layout which which is more than likely will have to find someones layout to thrash it up and down because the end to end of stanmoor wouldnt do it justice I dont think

David

Hi David, having just read Marcus's comments re this Layout in Kyle of Lochwillam, I thought I'd better come and have a look for myself, and he's right about how many really good Layouts you can miss on here.

I'll come back later for a read from the start so expect some LIKES to suddenly appear.

All the best.

Here one of my Xmas presents 37419

15594522424_01fd8be125.jpg

Ews 37419 and 37411 at Stanmoor edge by mosherlad, on Flickr

16215046591_2e38f7cee0.jpg

16029566380_25b2743309.jpg

David

You are another person who has a realistic looking layout, can you take some closer pictures, avoiding seeing the outer area where the layout is sighted. 

The larger ones do tell how you are getting on, and I like them, but I think you are at the stage where you can confuse people into thinking it is the real thing.

As you also benefit from natural sunlight, some dusk ones with the lights on would be interesting......hopefully not being too pushy. :angel:

• Like 1

Hi jaz decided to mess around with some of the pictures I've already taken to see what I could achieve

So here you go

First ones not the best but would be better in a better light I think

16105530038_fda91c05e3.jpg

Stanmoor edge edits by mosherlad, on Flickr

Second one looks okay to me even if it looks like an eddie stobart promo in the background

16267185036_db5fb82a20.jpg

Untitled by mosherlad, on Flickr

David

Edited by d winpenny
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...