Classic car bookazine with streetscenes?

Andy Y

A couple/few years ago one of the classic car mags did a bookazine I recall seeing in Smith's which was basically large images of street scenes featuring classic cars. Could anyone furnish me with a title/publisher etc so I could have a search on the secondhand market please?

• RMweb Gold

A couple/few years ago one of the classic car mags did a bookazine I recall seeing in Smith's which was basically large images of street scenes featuring classic cars. Could anyone furnish me with a title/publisher etc so I could have a search on the secondhand market please?

Andy - That sounds very much like a magazine I bought called, I believe, "Classics On Every Corner". Not sure where my copy is at the moment due to a house move back in April, but the title might give you something to go on.

Regards

Dan

• RMweb Premium

Andy - That sounds very much like a magazine I bought called, I believe, "Classics On Every Corner". Not sure where my copy is at the moment due to a house move back in April, but the title might give you something to go on.

Regards

Dan

I have just found my copy, it has an ISSN number 2041-2924 that may be of help in tracing a copy.

• 10 months later...

Did you ever trace a copy of this bookazine? I remember one called something like "A nostalgic look at streetscenes of the 1950s" with B&W photo of cars parked on a street on the front in W H Smith and I have never been able to find a copy on the net or at events, even my local W H Smith did not remember selling it.

Did you ever trace a copy of this bookazine? I remember one called something like "A nostalgic look at streetscenes of the 1950s" with B&W photo of cars parked on a street on the front in W H Smith and I have never been able to find a copy on the net or at events, even my local W H Smith did not remember selling it.

No joy I'm afraid; I did a search again online just the other day.

Archived