The Leamington & Warwick MRS 41st Annual Exhibition - 5th & 6th March 2016

LWMRSNews

... you missed the fact that the plan of the sports hall was transposed at some point very close to printing the programme and consequently the wrong way round! Sorry if that confused anybody.

Lets hear what RMwebbers feel about using a lounge (classroom) - lecture room actually as the venue is a college not a school! There are many rooms available all with modern presentation facilities and internet connectivity. You could set up a series of talks if you wanted too as a group!

We plan to develop the show - your ideas would be welcome - did I mention the lecture theatre we didn't use this year?

Why not complete our survey please at http://survey.lwmrs.co.uk

Now I know why couldn't figure out the plan!

Lectures would be good a much better way, I think, of disseminating ideas and techniques than one to one demonstrators.

Done the survey.

Regards

• RMweb Premium

Enjoyed the show, I am not a great fan of these multi room venues, too many bottle necks to negotiate, but needs must. Club members were very helpful, catering was good and plenty of room to stretch out to eat.

The layouts were on the whole good but I was disappointed with the variety of trade, I went looking for some locomotive detailing parts but alas there was no representation from that side of the hobby, too many tool traders IMHO.

I used to like the old venue but like many venues greed rears its ugly head. Well done Leamington for putting on a good show.

I attended on Sunday and enjoyed the exhibition(I think I've been to the last four or five and wouldn't dream of missing one if at all possible).  I don't go to many exhibitions but this is always the first one of the year for me.

I prefer venues that have a single, large exhibition space but appreciate that the society can only choose from venues that are available within its budget.

There seemed to be a good mix of layouts, both with regard to scale and subject.  Looking forward to next year.

Archived