Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

London Bridge (not Mornington Crescent)

KevinWalsh

• RMweb Premium

I can think of a good many places far far better than Newquay - some of which have railway stations as well ..... ;)  

As we have now veered off in the direction of Hell on Earth (have you seen Newquay at 2am on a Friday night mid-summer?) I'll shift us to another version of the same where the coking plant enjoyed the same nickname : PENRHIWCEIBER

Not sure I want to expose myself to the warm glow of Sellafield so let's head off near Mongotsfield to

WARMLEY

My Goodness, using the Closed Station Ruling of 1962 is risky, due to the lack of service. So I suggest getting the bus to the nearest available open station to:

LAWRENCE HILL

There normality (is there such a thing) is resumed.

So using the Closed Station Ruling of 1962 is considered risky, is it?

But I want what I want in my sandwich..... I want it..... I want it...... (then again, this could simply be construed as the 'Oh, not Mike getting stroppy again syndrome)

CHEDDAR

Pronounced properly, that last move always sounds to me like some TV cookery programme, Jamie's Celebrity Pet Home Bake-Up, so while we're still on food, a swift crossing diagonal to get some more sandwich filling at the double, GLOUCESTER

• RMweb Gold

With the natives getting restless in the local castle, it's time methinks to have an Easter holiday at Sandringham (and a bit warmer than Christmas there) so it's off to

WOLFERTON

Archived