Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Photo copyright issues

A bit ot, but earlier I mentioned 'tineye'. I was made aware of that software by a photographer forum acquaintance some year's back, who used it to discover an unlicensed use of one of her images (sea of hats) which appeared in a USA magazine, iirc. The publisher had been sold the image by someone who had passed it off as his. I sort of lost contact with Sheila, but she has a blog here http://sheilasmartphotography.blogspot.co.uk/ and has a few recent interesting items on copyright issues.

Best wishes,

Ray

If you take a look at the comments (not for sharing in polite company) on other Photos Craig, it's not an isolated incident. Apparently there have been spectacular low level fly pasts in Ivybridge which seem to have passed me by. It's good that Facebook and Flickr take the issue seriously.

Neil

It's not possible, and any conflict or adverse comments and people are blocked by the scrote. I have plenty of bogus log ons though (friends / family).

Archived