Adverts appearing when logged in.

Why are we seeing None topic irrelevant adverts once again I don't mind the ads for those companies that advertise with BRM but I don't want to see  religious advertising, T shirts, and other stupid none hobby adverts.

They are not wanted or needed please.

I thought that you had this all sorted Andy? 

Pete

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/84761-inappropriate-and-annoying-adverts/

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

I've noticed this since about a week ago.

I keep getting ones about creating my own website as well as the others mentioned in the thread.

Next thing you know - we will be getting some sort of dating agency adverts appearing....

Thanks

Hi all,

I've noticed this since about a week ago.

I keep getting ones about creating my own website as well as the others mentioned in the thread.

Next thing you know - we will be getting some sort of dating agency adverts appearing....

Thanks

I'm thinking about that Russian woman who now seemingly wants to see me !

Getting really, really seriously bored with them, unless of course one of the "nice" ladies wants to help me with my scratch building or can alter my CV's....No? Ok then they're not much use to me keep popping up :)

There is an issue, the forum software is serving Google Ads when it shouldn't be doing. Please releax and we will investigate further. As they are Google Ads we have no direct control over what will display and it is likely to include ads based on your browsing history.

• RMweb Gold

There is an issue, the forum software is serving Google Ads when it shouldn't be doing. Please releax and we will investigate further. As they are Google Ads we have no direct control over what will display and it is likely to include ads based on your browsing history.

Uh-oh  :help:

Archived