Willaston Road

Guest Digital

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

John has asked me to tell you about the track.

This was all airbrushed with Precision P979 Track Colour (weathered sleepers) then once it had all dried I then used Tamiya weathering powders Rust colour to pick out the rail sides and the rail chairs some sections were given a second coat over the join in the base boards just to help to blend it all in.

DSCF4994.jpg

DSCF5026.jpg

I hope that this help?

Pete

• RMweb Premium

Simply stunning, i can also say that Alex does do wonderfull work, i also recommend him to others.....

Is the Deltic a DJH kit?? I bet it is stunning with sound & twin smoke units......the bracket semaphore is also stunning with working lamp too cool.gif Fantastic work

Cheers, Anthony

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gents, where have the Vids gone to, cant find the Purple beast anywhere? Any ideas. Just to let you my next door neighbours have been complaing of the noise, I have been running my DJH Deltic No 15 with twin speakers on my rolling road its helfire, very loud. My lords

Guest Digital

Gents, where have the Vids gone to, cant find the Purple beast anywhere? Any ideas. Just to let you my next door neighbours have been complaing of the noise, I have been running my DJH Deltic No 15 with twin speakers on my rolling road its helfire, very loud. My lords

They are still on You Tube Videos

Archived