computer livery EMT on a Class 91!

Hi,

there have been some fantastic computer images on here of redone liveries, may I ask if someone would like to do an East Midlands Trains liveried, Class 91 and MkIv rake,

Ideally the train pic needs to be one with a fairly none descript background, OR, the Holly Grail, If the train and electrification masts could all be transposed onto a scene within Derbyshire.

OR/AND A Pendolino in EMT livery somewhere in Derbyshire?,

It's for a book on Derbyshire Railways in the 21st Century for the chapter on future electrification. So the pic would need to be printable.

Many many many thanks and of course if the pic was used, it would be fully creditedf and may be even a book at a discount price?

Alex

I would love to have a go, but got to do a DB Schenker liveried 70 for someone thats requested it. Good luck with it, and I await the result. Would look good!

If you could do it, that would fantastic, it doesn;t have to be done ASAP, when you can would be great.

• 1 month later...

May I ask if someone would like to do an East Midlands Trains liveried, Class 91 and MkIv rake,

Sounds like a challange...

And let me tell you, it was.

post-7703-12621112598483_thumb.jpg

Not an easy photoshop to do, hence the fact the livery isn't accurate. Location of the image (found on the internet) hasn't been changed, so assume it is on the East Coast Main Line somewhere. Also is there a gallery or topic on this version of RM Web where I can upload my previous fictious liveries?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived