Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Does that nice young lady, in the pink top realise what film is due soon  .......     :mosking:

...............    I bet she feels a bit safer hiding in that van   ...........    :spiteful:

................    she certainly has the Old Bill well fooled into looking the other way  .....    OR!   ............   well he has already got his jacket off   .......     :nono:

I guess she is a friend of the Van driver and he just offered her a light   .......     xD

the next customers, in the queue behind the van look like wealthy punters too  .....

Perhaps she needs the van to keep her takings  .........    :kingchris:

She has her pitch near the phone box   ................     I guess that would make her a genuine call-girl  ...  :telephone:

Edit.  Just realised how busy she must be, now they are bussing punters in from the City  .....     :drag:

Edited by jcredfer
  • Like 1

J

After your lovely story about the call girl.....

perhaps you don't deserve this to re surface.....

but as I have those new micro brushes i thought i might be able to make your effigy look a little better.... xD and I refer to the fact YOU raised the subject not me  :angel:

What??????????????   

Cross a woman, who is in possession of paint, brushes, RAF figures  ......     and   .......    a B****y great big layout to apply the aforesaid items    ................      :no:

Edit - and those scalpels, saws, knives and the like - for  -  Errr - subtle adjustments to "Body Parts"   ......

[You would have to sew them on again, after the last time I dared to disagree with SWMBO    ....    ]

For anyone who has not yet caught on Julian is an ex RAF pilot.

On our last forum we had a habit of teasing each other mercilessly (ok I had a habit of teasing him) and as such RAF Zollywood had it's first occupant

Julian - in uniform almost except for the pink shirt -

med_gallery_17883_2797_53766.jpgrmweb177RAF1

Julian....in uniform

Julian posing in front of a Hurricane

med_gallery_17883_2797_278541.jpgrmweb178RAF2

Could the nearby motorbike be Julians? For The Great Escape? (ssssh I know we have no fence yet)

med_gallery_17883_2797_41710.jpgrmweb179RAF3

This modern helicopter is for a reunion of some of Julians pals, you'll notice there is a number of women for Julian to practise his chat up lines......

med_gallery_17883_2797_715169.jpgrmweb180RAF4

N.B. Note to minidriver auntie Jaz is just teasing your dad, and if your mum (SWMBO) gives him a black eye.   :blackeye: I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility  :angel:

This is only a re enactment and in no way is based on any real characters.... Just on the off chance .....mini driver might giver her dad a big cuddle..... just in case :tender:

MAKING NOTES     ??????????????????????????

He wrote the SCRIPT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He knows how to make Electrons travel along solid Copper    ......................    even his Layout has an Electron Counter concealed in a tunnel   ......................      :secret:

.....................    and you want to play Monopoly with him    ..............................     :no:  :nono:  :O

Edit Meter = Counter

Edited by jcredfer

OK now for some serious work.

We had a discussion on what we plan, and started to process......

Goathland Station will incorporate the track until the bridge crosses over it, beyond will be a single, but after that it will be Heartbeat tribute, and a tunnel will be needed 

this view shows the intended layout

med_gallery_17883_2878_561306.jpgrmweb181rebuild1

A close up showing the relationship of the track to the tunnel and Goathland

med_gallery_17883_2878_92207.jpgmweb182rebuild2

A close up of the tunnel.

med_gallery_17883_2878_354658.jpgmweb183rebuild3

Usually we tend to put up prettier pictures. But there had been some comments on how interesting it was to see the ripping out of this area prior to this rebuild.

Therefore if anyone would like us to show more of these rough and ready pictures of how we do it, please shout out so we know they are of interest.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 3

Terraforming for the Heartbeat tribute area 

med_gallery_17883_2878_196306.jpgrmweb185rebuild5

This was done earlier....

This was extended tonight

med_gallery_17883_2878_275913.jpgrmweb186rebuild6

A slightly different view

med_gallery_17883_2878_568981.jpgrmweb187rebuild7

This one shows where the road and bridge will be

med_gallery_17883_2878_102553.jpgrmweb192rebuild192

The branches will eventually be turned into trees.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Usually we tend to put up prettier pictures. But there had been some comments on how interesting it was to see the ripping out of this area prior to this rebuild.

Therefore if anyone would like us to show more of these rough and ready pictures of how we do it, please shout out so we know they are of interest.

Wonderful stuff, consider this a shout :)

With that heres some informative but messy pictures

top right the cork tile has been laid out to show where the bridge will go

med_gallery_17883_2878_345429.jpgrmweb190rebuild10

a closer one

med_gallery_17883_2878_569386.jpgrmweb191rebuild11

beyond the tunnel we will add some more PIR which will be shaped to form a hillside.

med_gallery_17883_2878_36174.jpgrmweb193rebuild13

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 4

Keep the pics coming, they're great to see. You're doing a great job :)

Cheeky monkey  :jester: , and by the way welcome to Arboretum Valley, I had noticed you had joined the follow list :sungum: , it is nice for people to express their opinions.

You do know once you show you have a sense of humour you  are in serious danger of having your leg pulled  :jester:

Nice to see that Hornby are producing the Camping Coach access steps as part of the 2014 range:post-8977-0-03094900-1387300501.jpg

Just hope I can squeeze them in as I wasn't expecting them! :)

They are also doing Camping Coaches:

post-8977-0-18101900-1387300660.jpg

No good to me though as I've already got 3 Bachmann ones! I'm sure I read somewhere that head come with the access steps.

• Like 1

Well, as my camping coaches are pass-through visitors at best, (over there to the left) I don't suppose I have a use for the steps as the sidings at Goathland that host camping coaches are main lines at my Hogsmeade Station.

nmraShowStationWide_zpsf968d1ac.jpg

Edited by cgraham

I think you make a lot of things, and far better than I do - I have yet to tackle a tree, for example!  Just looking at that set of steps I reckon I could build something similar, although it would have a certain art-naif charm!