Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Tomorrow I'll sort the other wall, and look at the join, shouldn't be too difficult, that will basically double the available wall.

med_gallery_17883_2760_159773.jpg

Should be a quick fix. And then I can extend the area

Others who I have already confirmed spots for;

Doughnut (no problems researching there LOL)

Brass0four (he provided a picture so I just need to copy) 

Ess1uk (I need to sort something for him) 

Sweven (who suggested a Kiwi.....I think he meant the bird.....but there is the fruit LOL)

ChrisN is having a mad scientist.

There will be a mix of pictures and names. So we are getting a good collection.

Anyway it's late I'm off to bed.....my brain can have a think while i sleep.

If I become tight for space I will paint the water dragon back to concrete....at th moment I am still fighting with it to make an image i find acceptable.

• Like 3

...Sweven (who suggested a Kiwi.....I think he meant the bird.....but there is the fruit LOL)...

TLHC is a New Zealander and gets really wound up if I call Chinese Gooseberries Kiwis rather than Kiwi Fruit.  As she is tall and a few months my senior I occasionally call her Moa for big old NZ bird, although thankfully she isn't extinct ;)

Edited by C&WR
  • Like 1

Wow, Jaz, you certainly are an artist with the paintbrush! I've been very impressed with this latest graffiti painting :) it looks like the local spray can mob have been taking it as a personal challenge to fill that wall...

This is a bone of massive contention, Jaz.  The traditional Club badge looks like this:

LIRFC_Logo.gif

However this was changed to the new badge here as the former was out of copyright (IIRC) and the Professional side of the Club wanted to keep control of the badge:

londonirish.gif

Problem is that no one from the Professional side understood that one doesn't mess with heraldry - to change the sword from red to black strictly speaking means that the association isn't with London any more as the City arms are like this:

1104950_300d2a98.jpg

An ex-girlfriend is a designer who works in stained glass and made me a fabulous mirror based around the (new) badge.  I will try and dig out a picture!

so we need more wall

I have also confirmed  Westerhamstation, Sasquatch. Artizan, Jukebox, and still have some outstanding offers.Boris just laughed...I do know if that means yes or no LOL

med_gallery_17883_2760_203208.jpgrmweb222wall75

turned round for the hack job

med_gallery_17883_2760_639993.jpgrmweb2223wall76

and hacked off .......OMG when will the puns end  :jester: ...not any time soon LOL

med_gallery_17883_2760_336624.jpgrmweb2224wall77

there was no easy way to get it true vertical....adjustments will be made

• Like 1

freebs just asked for Metlalica or Iron Maiden style

iron-maiden-best-of-beast.jpg?__SQUARESP

how-to-draw-metallica-letters_1_00000000 dragoart.om

Im assuming these are the ones in question.....if not pop the correct one

Edited by Jaz

Anyone else can choose simple styles like this and pop them up. Harder stuff I'll attempt....but comprises might be necessary...remember this is not paper or even a proper painting frame. PIR is not easy and 1:76 so some compromise will be necessary.

Can I be under the bridge?

:)

(I don't ever want to feel like I did that day)

I think I missed the connotation, so you want t one on the side of the wall? when u say under?not inside the tunnel?

I think I missed the connotation, so you want t one on the side of the wall? when u say under?not inside the tunnel?

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under the Bridge

I don't ever want to feel like I did that day

Take me to the place I love, Take me all the way...

I'm trying to balance pms work picture loading ...and u send me to a GREAT website.......aaaagh  lol

*apostrophe urgently required for the above post m'lady!*

otherwise it takes on a whole different meaning to what you intended!

flatten wall, straighten slightly, get out ruler 4mm to the foot. The upright is 1 foot wide, the sleepers are 2ft deep by 12ft wide.

med_gallery_17883_2760_146719.jpgrmweb2224wall78

med_gallery_17883_2760_201564.jpgrmweb2225wall79

don't ask me why pictures are pink maybe my thumb was too close to the camera

I won't do a full concrete match here either as I only have a limited supply of the concrete...I'll save it to touch up after the graffiti is in place

med_gallery_17883_2760_527464.jpgrmweb2227wall81

med_gallery_17883_2760_114410.jpgrmweb2229wall83

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 3

I may be able to assist [a few Posts back]

there was no easy way to get it true vertical....adjustments will be made

.....   try taking a sharp kitchen knife - lay the PIR vertically against the leg of a piece of baseboard - with the line you wish to cut off along the top surface of the baseboard - hold the knife horizontal and slice away -   :butcher:  -result one vertical PIR face   ...........................    but only after you place it back on top of the baseboard  ...    :jester:

Curved cliffs etc just take the kitchen knife in the desired deviation from the level baseboard top  .......    :bye:

• Like 1