Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Hi Jaz, just popped in for a quick catch up, now I know I have a real bad eye problem, hahaha on the previous page I thought I saw a wall with a Chicken walking along in front and what looked like an Easter Egg! :no:

Only joking, its looking good, :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

Bodge

WHAT??  ..............................................................   WHY??   .........   WHO??   .....   WHEN??    .....   WHERE??   ....   HOW??

Edit - Surely not just because of the paint brush   .....    :O

Edited by jcredfer

WHAT??  ..............................................................   WHY??   .........   WHO??   .....   WHEN??    .....   WHERE??   ....   HOW??

Edit - Surely not just because of the paint brush   .....    :O

My dad had a fall.we got an ambulance ....and just found....he has broken his arm in two places......

My dad had a fall.we got an ambulance ....and just found....he has broken his arm in two places......

Hi Jaz, sorry to hear your news, I hope he will be on the mend soon, look after him, there worth there weight in gold and more.

All the best,

Andy

• RMweb Gold

Ah booger... just when things were going well...

So sorry Jaz, best wishes to you all.

Al.

• RMweb Premium

So sorry to hear about your Dad's arm. On the bright side though, get them to put a traditional plaster on and you have somewhere to add more graffiti.

• Like 1

Goodness me  ...................  Dad's eh  .....?      ......                   ......................................     Oh, eerr   .............   Well it gives Mini Drive something to look forward to  .........      :scratchhead:

Sorry to hear how long they took to slap a bit of plaster bandage on his arm   ..............   amazing how long it takes to fill out the latest NHS "tick boxes" before a finger can be "Nursed" into action - let alone 2 breaks in an arm  ....  

There is at least one comfort that can be taken from the incident       .......................................

.......................................................     the Arboretum Police will have had some rest from investigating the latest outcrop of paint attacks on your lovely scenery   ........   disgraceful. disrespectful, hooligans    ...   probably not even got decent brushes either    .....      :jester:

home eating kebab...dad has to stay over....cos of his heart they are going to treat him like a spinal patient, so tonite he had a half open cast round the elbow for support....so he can sleep...and morphine.....

whilst in A&E

his heart went down to 38 ....moved him to recuss....... it went up to normal 60....they said....must of made a mistake......40!!!45!!!!51!!!!!40!!!!!!!......should have seen the look on theirs faces!!!!!!

Anyway he is fine.....takes a lot to shake my dad.

These recent pictures were done earlier today...... and ready to post .....so I pop them up now.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

it IS a rather effective concrete wall that!

The initial plan had been to use some u shaped plastic stripe for the uprights....and grime and green and even grass and weeds......but once the idea for Kal's graffiti started it just.............................................................. ggggggGREW......

maybe somewhere else I will do it properly.....

I think it is a perception this as well.....the elements start to trickle into your mind......the odd bit of grass on top, and a hint of a bush, and sky......once it is set on its home with the surrounding layout....I'm hoping it will look the business........

• Like 5

Then the AV district council keep getting complaints and so they start a anti graffi campain .

Well if they try repainting it concrete colour....there is going to be a revolt....... :butcher:  :butcher:  :butcher: .................................... :jester:

I honestly thought this one was so obvious.......so I may need to make it more obvious..........

as it is NOT an orange.....but it is edible........and the word is an exact match for the person who posts here.......I honestly thought my drawing was better than that LOL. Perhaps I needed to add the int....hint......sugar sprinkles

med_gallery_17883_2760_495660.jpg

I'll pop one on its side with a bite taken out.......perhaps with what you'll all guess is blood pouring out of it LOL.

Last hint........I thought I was SO JAMMY when I painted this one.......

• Like 1

Jaz,

It is obvious, it's a, it's a banana ring doughnut. (They don't have jam in, there's nowhere to put it.) :nono:

phew saved.........poor doughnut......he did agree to a half eaten doughnut......BUT it just seemed so cruel.........he did point out he never leaves half eaten doughnuts......he always eat them ALL!!!! And you would never have 'got' an empty space.....with a few sugar sprinkles left over.... :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

So now he is a cool doughnut with his sunglasses for the summer..... :jester:

• Like 4

I knew it was a Doughnut all along really    .............................                   ..................................                .......................................      Mini Driver told me             .......   :sarcastichand:

Hers have Jam in them   .....    until, that is, she takes a big bite, without checking where the Jam Syringe hole is located    .........................     :tomato:   ....     oh well, it's just another one of her shirts to wash   ........     :friends:

PS. I suppose that if you painted a Jam Syringe, filling the Doughnut    ......   it might just get miss-interpreted  ...............    :acute:

• RMweb Premium

Hi Jaz

Sorry to here about your poor dad! I hope he's doing OK.

The wall is coming along nicely, it's starting to look like the residence of AV are creatures of the night!

The hospital are investigating whether an operation is in Dads best interests. Two departments are now in flux, I think I now have a large target on my back...

34191_Target_practice.jpginsidehousing.co.uk

..and should beware cowboys and their guns LOL.

Oh and as you might of guessed I got NOTHING done today on AV.......BUT I still have something I already did....not finished yet.....but something to tide you over.....

The initial drawing posted earlier reference Banksey.....

med_gallery_17883_2760_321681.jpgrmweb

med_gallery_17883_2760_330532.jpgrmweb2252wall109

med_gallery_17883_2760_279137.jpgrmweb2256wall110

washes are thin and subtle...some may say boring...

med_gallery_17883_2760_817968.jpgrmweb2257wall111

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

Jaz,

You can see the issues.  I assume you mean an operation on his arm which may help the healing process but if he needs a general anaesthetic, at his age, in his condition, and with what you said about his heart rate it may not be the best option. 

All the best.