Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

This is an old view of a water feature no longer on the layout (though it sits in hope of getting back on somewhere, but before I added the last layer or two of the varnish

med_gallery_17883_3051_446242.jpgrmwweb1003oldheartbeat4

The building I used for the police station is to the left of the bridge

and the Aidensfield Arms on the right, next to the petrol pump is the edge of the Scripps.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

Do you know I never noticed that at any time.....one up for you.....me thinks Sasquatch.

There's one in every other picture, I'm sure. Just last week Duncan mentioned a nice brick repair to the stonework on my signal box. I think it was a nice way of pointing out the fact that the glue on the drain pipe had pulled off the paint below! Then I took a few pics of the copse (not the Dutch police but the small wood variety) the other week and found the deer had keeled over, so I didn't post them.

Tot ziens.  (Ik praten ook wel int Nederlands)

Edited by Sasquatch

Getting cunning in his old age then  ......................

Kal encouraged me to watch TV late, he said we could sleep in.....

It is all very well  ........    but    ...............................     .........................................         .....................................      .....................................  what about all those people who will now have nothing to look at - all Saturday   ....   :rtfm:   :jester:  :jester:

• RMweb Gold

Jaz & Kal,

Just caught up, laptop still waiting new power supply.

Not sure why you got so much grief with the layout in its original form.  Looks pretty good to me.

• RMweb Gold

British Summer Time!

Our clocks change tonite!  I was up late (nothing new there) with no lie in due to cat fetching us a leveret.

Ours don't change until the 30th, so it's still British Winter here :) The sunlight streaming through my windows would tend to disagree, however...

Yet another none delivery from Yodel, not even a card delivered, I had to find out from there website.

In my opinion they are. The worst courier in the country and I am upset a little by the fact i have told Hattons previously that I do not want my things delivered by Yodel

I order things to go with my railway outfit, I did not expect a cowboy outfit too.

Well I awoke at 11am, and was thinking um why is there a shadow on our north facing bedroom wall????? Then I saw that the car left out by the front door had the sun reflecting directly into our bedroom. We have snowdrops crocus and daffodils all at the same time, the daffy are yellow but not open.....yet. May need to go inspect the ponds. When do the frogs and toads lay their spawn?

Am back off to play with the old loft flooring.....I'll try throw up some old pictures when I get a chance.....Just for those with withdrawal symptoms.

May have to imitate Newbryford and get the lawnmower warmed up. I'll get Kal to look and see it is fit for duty.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

OK the work we have been doing this weekend......wait for it........

I tidied the floor just here....it was smother in PIR

This is the first part of the old loft

The main area minus the eaves is approximately 8ft x 10foot9" ( 2400x3270mm)

med_gallery_17883_3178_345498.jpgrmweb1019oldloft1

My younger son has been putting in the OIR in the ceiling.....he is a messy puppy....took me ages....dustpan and brush job

off for a walk will continue later......

• Like 3

Blimey    .....................    at your age too    .........................   :acute:

When do the frogs and toads lay their spawn?

..........................    after they have mated, of course    .................................    otherwise there is just no point    ...............................................................................   unlike humans of course  .........    :whistle:   ..  :blush:

Huu, hum  .........     anyway   ................................  it is good to see the folks in your pictures are appropriately dressed for the latest [most unseasonable] weather  .....