Network Rail point carrying wagons

Danielson's shay no 3

• 1 month later...

I have a picture of another orange and yellow toy on the boy's camera that I saw at Didcot yesterday, I'll try and up load it later on for you to decide whether to tackle ;)

Oh yes please matt would love to see the picture

Ask your Dad if he remembers his promise at DEMU. ;-)

Yes he does Scott and he will be doing it ;-)

Here you go darling, not the best shot for details but i saw it and thought of you!

post-9147-0-14890400-1408879489_thumb.jpg

(TBH, i was more interested in the MoD train behind it. I saw some of those container generators passing through work a few months ago and thought 1 or 2 would make an interesting variation on an intermodal service. Looks like i may need to source more than just 1 or 2 now....)

• Like 3

Here you go darling, not the best shot for details but i saw it and thought of you!

SAM_0650 alt 2.jpg

(TBH, i was more interested in the MoD train behind it. I saw some of those container generators passing through work a few months ago and thought 1 or 2 would make an interesting variation on an intermodal service. Looks like i may need to source more than just 1 or 2 now....)

Thats a cool picture matt that is the 09 machine the next one up from the 08 that me and dad built and it's really interesting to model I will put the challagne to dad that's for sure

• Like 2

Lol, ask him if he wants to try and build half a dozen or so of those generators ;) tell him I'll get Andrea to bake him some cookies :)

I was going to smile at him very nicely to see if he wouldn't mind tackling the side meshes on my cartic 4s when I eventually get them all made up, not really a complicated job, just finding it a little daunting building that much frame work. I probably just need a big dose of man-up.

• 1 month later...