Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy

The mountains on Glen Roy  are great but them rozzers are in the wrong uniform, they should have Tartan McTartan bands around their caps, not helmets.

In which case they'd be Polis, not rozzers!

Paul.

• Like 3

Well after a wonderful day today, all the Railfreight Stock is now safely packed away and I now have the WR Hydraulics / early Blues / Brown Vans etc. out ready for the next running session.

Maybe some more filming as well.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

Many thanks for the videos and an enjoyable afternoon - both Class 20 and Merchant Navy were 'just out of the box' and ran well with 20 sounding very nice, MN probably a bit loud but great to see a Southern locomotive of the type from my days train spotting on the footbridge just out of Wimbledon Station.

Peter

• Like 1

Well after a wonderful day today, all the Railfreight Stock is now safely packed away and I now have the WR Hydraulics / early Blues / Brown Vans etc. out ready for the next running session.

Maybe some more filming as well.

Nice to whatch the vids Andy really good.

I've been blasting my WR Hydaulics this evening including the Pullman holiday special too mention earlier. Just love the sound of them

Posted up some pics my get time to up load a vid tomorrow

Dan

• Like 1

Andy,

Many thanks for the videos and an enjoyable afternoon - both Class 20 and Merchant Navy were 'just out of the box' and ran well with 20 sounding very nice, MN probably a bit loud but great to see a Southern locomotive of the type from my days train spotting on the footbridge just out of Wimbledon Station.

Peter

I have to say, I was really impressed by both the MN and the 20, superb running strait out of the box, and some great sounds as well. I'm now tempted on a MN to join my 2 x WC's with Sound.

I already have 4 x 20's, 2 with Sound, :no: SORRY make that 5 X 20's, 3 with sound, :O   2 x small arrow Blue, (Bachmann, 1 Sound, 1 x Motor removed) 1 x LL Blue (Lima / Motor removed) and a Railfreight Red Stripe, (Hornby / SWD Sound) PLUS a Green with Sound Bachmann, so I cant really justify another. :nono:

Can I? :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

Nice to whatch the vids Andy really good.

I've been blasting my WR Hydaulics this evening including the Pullman holiday special too mention earlier. Just love the sound of them

Posted up some pics my get time to up load a vid tomorrow

Dan

Hi Dan, I'm glad you enjoyed the Videos, I really enjoyed making them, and having some good mates around for a long running session and chat also helped as well.

Bob is really only into the Modern stuff so that's why I kept all that out for his visitation, but my next Visitor likes a bit of Green, Maroon and Blue, and so it will be a nice change for me as well.

That's the thing I'm enjoying with KM, I can run the different era's / time periods that I like and it still looks right.

I still say FREIGHT IS BEST. :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

Hi Andy

The mountains on Glen Roy  are great but them rozzers are in the wrong uniform, they should have Tartan McTartan bands around their caps, not helmets.

Hahhah Don't start that one again Live, :nono:  it was bad enough when it was in BRM, :O  but no such comments when in RM or MR, I guess there a different sort of Modeller, hahhah. :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

Once I'd done my Mum's shopping, and then picked the Good Lady up from my Step Daughters in Derby this morning, I gave the Cutting a coat of Green Paint. It's actually a Gloss Floor Paint, but a nice base colour for the Flockage that will go on later this week.

I also popped in a few Trees and Bushes whilst I had some Green on the Brush, they will be further worked on later, as I do the Back Drop to the Fields.

post-9335-0-57631800-1502025095_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-23491500-1502025113_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-62966000-1502025128_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-47382800-1502025143_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Like the videos but you do seem to be playing trains more than working on the layout.

Do I sense a slackening of pace, it must before at least 3 hrs since you built something......!!!!!

Like the videos but you do seem to be playing trains more than working on the layout.

Do I sense a slackening of pace, it must before at least 3 hrs since you built something......!!!!!

I'm waiting for the paint to dry in the cutting mate, it's a Gloss like a wood paint, and takes at least a day, I WILL be back on it again tomorrow,,,,,,,PROMISE. :sungum:

Andy,

Great stuff, love the Warship and clay train, very evocative!

Best wishes

Nige

Thanks Nige, yes indeed, the Warship does look good on the Clay's, but for some reason I like the 22's as well.

Hello Mate, You do seem to be having much more fun with is one Andy, videos shows that, also l love the way the light shows though under the canal bridge when the door is open really nice look, more realistic....