Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Great we can all say what we really think with impunity 

Just don't mention sausages!

No he's off them now it WELSH CAKES !!!!!!!! :jester:  :jester: 

And pies .... he had 3 at yours last time Martin !!!

I'll get you some WELSH CAKES  for Thursday Trevor especially as Andy will be in attendance he'll demand  WELSH CAKES!!!!!

I hope to be bringing 2 selections of Welsh Cakes ... Tan y Castell "which are a bit boring" & Village Bakery "Wrexham" now they have a nice cinnamon flavour  :offtopic:

Old  Eyes will be drooling like Hooch ... attachicon.gifHooch.jpg

:no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no: 

Take care Maestro Andy, remove all steps anywhere near your modelling retreat and wear a cycle helmet whenever you go out anywhere.

Keep up the great work on Seven Mills and Dore End.

Best

Cheers Mate, Helmet, Toe Tectors, Gloves, Goggles, Face Mask, and Hi Vis now, and that's just for cleaning my teeth. :no: .

I'm staying indoors now and NOT using any tools. :sungum:

Look out, he's back........ :senile:

Can we get back to discussing mince pies please. The general concensus around here is that Greggs are best.

Paul R

Yes back Guys, but a distinct lack of Mojo, :O  plus other things to sort out so there won't be many post's over the coming days.

Oh no....he is back.

Good thing we had all those post about sausage factories removed in time...... :yahoo:

Did you have an enjoyable break matey?

I was watching you all on my Phone until last Friday, when I ran out of Internet Credit. :nono: 

Rained very hard EVERY day, but still enjoyed the break thanks Clive. 

Had a good time at David / Jintymans last Tuesday. I was driven up to Towyn by Martin / Gismorail, and met up with Craig / Muddys Blues, George T, and also met Larry Goddard / Coachman that was, and what a super guy he is, and a BIG loss to this Forum IMHO.

Also had a couple of Hours at Martins place in Carrog on Thursday afternoon, and met 3 others from the Runcorn area who Martin collected from Chirk Station.

I will be working on Mojo repairs, but keeping an eye on here now so you had ALL better be on your best behaviour. :onthequiet:

• Like 5

I was watching you all on my Phone until last Friday, when I ran out of Internet Credit. :nono: 

Rained very hard EVERY day, but still enjoyed the break thanks Clive. 

Had a good time at David / Jintymans last Tuesday. I was driven up to Towyn by Martin / Gismorail, and met up with Craig / Muddys Blues, George T, and also met Larry Goddard / Coachman that was, and what a super guy he is, and a BIG loss to this Forum IMHO.

Also had a couple of Hours at Martins place in Carrog on Thursday afternoon, and met 3 others from the Runcorn area who Martin collected from Chirk Station.

I will be working on Mojo repairs, but keeping an eye on here now so you had ALL better be on your best behaviour. :onthequiet:

Yes, I was one of the 3 others at Carrog on the Tuesday. It was good to see you and your wonderful O Gauge locos. Hope you get your mojo back soon. Looking forward to seeing more of your excellent modelling. All the best, Trevor

Bits unpacked and I've been back into Tops. :sungum:

I wasn't completely convinced by Dore End, and so whilst away I looked at and doodled MANY alternatives. 

Not able to find a suitable plan, and also the fact that even the 25 struggled with some Buffer locking on the curve, and so I was going to add a link to the Locos to make the coupling loops longer, but that would have looked STUPID on the strait bits.

So I've gone back to the original idea of just using one side of TOPS.

post-9335-0-90234300-1542394869_thumb.png

post-9335-0-12958000-1542394922_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-85560500-1542394981_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-36452500-1542395042_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-10117600-1542395100_thumb.jpg

No wonder old Bodgit's been quiet over the last few days!

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 14