Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

That's a shiner.......does it hurt?

Bet when you went around for hallowen you didn't need much make up, anyway it's over for this now so you can remove it!!!!

If you had arrived at my door I would have thrown the sweets at you whilst screaming and slamming the door shut......

That's a shiner.......does it hurt?

Bet when you went around for hallowen you didn't need much make up, anyway it's over for this now so you can remove it!!!!

If you had arrived at my door I would have thrown the sweets at you whilst screaming and slamming the door shut...…

No Pain = No Gain, hahha

Blimey mate! What did the other guy look like? That's a real shiner. Best take it easy for a few days if I was you. 

Take care

Cheers

Marcus

Thanks mate, just the drive to Bala tomorrow providing it doesn't close up on me. Not to sore TBH.

Andy that's a cracking shiner .......you could have a problem getting through the Border Post into Wales ..... there's been a crack down on letting trouble makers in ....there's enough of us here already. :triniti:  :triniti: Think it would be wise to wear some glasses before present yourself at the Border mate  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

PS Remember that I have paid the import duty on the 0 gauge stoc :jester: k 

Edited by gismorail

Not according to the pictures on the box, I'll re look at it.

s-l300.jpg

Cheers.

Looking at pictures of the real thing and you’ve got the gates and spots the right way

Brian

Edited by Bri.s

Andy that's a cracking shiner .......you could have a problem getting through the Border Post into Wales ..... there's been a crack down on letting trouble makers in ....there's enough of us here already. :triniti:  :triniti: Think it would be wise to wear some glasses before present yourself at the Border mate  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

PS Remember that I have paid the import duty on the 0 gauge stoc :jester: k 

I heard the Border Force don't work on Saturdays, as that was Sheep Rustling Day. :no:

Edited by Andrew P

You could have a nice dock gate closed across the entrance the the disused dock line. We had gates to go through to enter Southampton docks

I do have some spare 5 Bar Farm Gates, so one painted White should do the trick nicely, Cheers for that idea mate, like it.

• Like 2

Yes the ones out of the Dockyard across the Road and behind Victoria Park and past the old Swimming Baths up to Portsmouth and Southsea Station. I have sat at the Gates out of the D/Y many times, with, if I remember rightly a man with a Red Flag in the Road.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Funny but having moved from Portsmouth when I was only 5, I do still clearly remember those gates. Used to go everywhere on a plastic saddle on the cross bar of Dads bike which would probably have him locked up these days!* Never saw a train there but we did see an 07 in Southampton docks compete with flag men etc.

* I am a bit too heavy now to be fair.

Edited by Hal Nail
  • Like 1

Is Rustling code for something else ? ... or is it the noise the waterproofs make as they come down !!!

Saw this at my old stomping ground today whilst visiting my Mum ... just a bit a temptation to sway The Grumpy Old Black Eyed One ...

post-8721-0-60658900-1541193819_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Is Rustling code for something else ? ... or is it the noise the waterproofs make as they come down !!!

Saw this at my old stomping ground today whilst visiting my Mum ... just a bit a temptation to sway The Grumpy Old Black Eyed One ...

attachicon.gifEE6EC9A8-08C4-44F7-A9CA-9DE2D6649A4C.jpeg

LIKE Yes, but NOT on my Watch matey. Unless you have a SPARE one to bring to The Great Welsh Meet Up, on Tuesday.

Edited by Andrew P

The Battery is about to die on my Flip Flop and the Charger is packed ready for the Holiday, so I will be off Line shortly.

PLEASE NOTE = I will be without Internet for the next 10 Days from tomorrow, and so will only be able to read post's on my Mobile Phone, but not read PM's or Post replies.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The Battery is about to die on my Flip Flop and the Charger is packed ready for the Holiday, so I will be off Line shortly.

PLEASE NOTE = I will be without Internet for the next 10 Days from tomorrow, and so will only be able to read post's on my Mobile Phone, but not read PM's or Post replies.

Enjoy Wales Andy,

Try and leave some O gauge items in the county for those modellers who are interested. Give my regards to Craig and Jinty - oh an no block booking of Jinty weathering slots while ‘your there!!!!

Glad your feeling better, there really is no need to go around having a punch up over whether DC or DCC is the better system tho you know!!

Rich

• RMweb Premium

Great we can all say what we really think with impunity :) Edited by boxbrownie