Scottish DMU's

ianwales

I don't think so, none of the ones I have are SC numbered and I have most of the blue or blue/grey releases. Mind you, the versions that they have produced aren't particularly suitable for Scotland except for short periods such as the 105s drafted in during the early 80s which kept their E prefixes anyway.

http://www.scot-rail.co.uk/page/class+105

By the time that 101s were in blue/grey all the Scotish ones were 3 car sets which Bachmann haven't made.

No, the only one is that Harburn hobbies Strathclyde class 108 painted as a 107.

They've produced very few coaches with Sc prefix too.

Did some of the Carlisle class 108s not make it up to Glasgow central occasionally or were they transferred there?

There's an Sc Dapol class 121/122 - Overall BR blue. Route learner was it? If thats of interest

Modelmaster do a set of Scottish DMU numbers which covers all the classes that were in Scotland in the 70s-80s period. They should still be available at the moment but Modelmaster are thinning out their range of transfers. I have no links to this company, I’m just a satisfied customer, Other transfer suppliers might also have suitable products.

The Scottish 1st generation DMU scene has not seen much produced in blue or blue/grey. I’ve always thought an Eastfield 101 with a west highland terrier on the centre car would’ve been popular.