Bromsgrove Models

russellwar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tony graham

I too on several occasions have used Bromsgrove Models and have nothing but thanks for their great service. Give you a sense of faith in online retailing....

Even friendly to speak to over the phone too, don't be shy to give them a ring if your not to sure....

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I ordered some Tortoise switch motors on Monday. I made an error with the credit card expiry date, was telephoned to sort out the error and the parcel arrived Tuesday morning. Excellent service.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered an NCE Powercab and a couple of bits and pieces at 14:00 yesterday (Tuesday) - delivered 07:25 this morning.

That has to rank as excellent service!

Usual caveat i.e. no connection other than as a satisfied customer :D

Dave

Hi Dave,

That is amazing service, must try them out myself.

Does this mean a full weekend dedicated to digital driver training for you!

John.

John,

Why wait for the weekend?

Hope to demo it at the club a week on Monday.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After returning to the hobby after a 20 year break - it was a large cup of coffee honest. John took me by the hand, and gave me sound advice, and I'm now the proud owner a a NCE Powercab system and a couple of TCS decoders.

John explained to me how to check my old stock for power consumption, and recommended the TCS T1 decoders, the ones I was going to order would not have coped with the power consumption, and were more expensive.

The items were out of stock when ordered - due in Monday, I received an email at 11 on the Monday to say the Powercab had arrived, and would be dispatched today, and by 2pm the next day it was in the wifes hands. Ive got to wait until Santa completes his delivery. If only Santa was as quick as John. :)

Will certainly be a repeat customer.

Paul

Archived