N gauge Class 23 diesel locomotive

DJM Dave

• 10 months later...

Hi Jeremy,

sorry , no timeline on the original build class 23's yet.

maybe i'll know better once the headcode versions are on the market.

cheers

Dave

I'm sure I read somewhere within the last week that either the class 17 or 23 would hopefully be in the shops within the next few weeks?

Hi,

Yes you did read it in one of the magazines.

However it's not something I was either asked about or supplied information to them on.

The situation remains the same I'm afraid, my first Vapourware is now in country and will, no doubt be shipped next week to customers, with the J94 currently being corrected prior to painted samples and production.

The 17 and 23 will follow as soon as the funds ( which seems to be freeing up recently) allow.

You have a great avatar by the way. :-)

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There was supposed to be an update posted on DJM website on Sunday 11th giving details of all the projects as well as some new ones but I can't find any reference anywhere, can anyone else?

See post 559 here http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/75838-djmodels-announce-new-models-in-n-oo-and-o/?p=2050149

Actually, it's a bit more simplistic than you might think.

I made a boob on the dates, thinking that the show I was attending was this last weekend, when in fact it's next.

I always intended, and announced it as such, that I'd be announcing at the show, but made an error.

Apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone.

• 1 year later...

Hi Dave,

Happy New year! Any news on the baby deltic?

Best regards,

Jeremy

DJModels Ltd End of Year report 2016

At last!

Now the  OO J94 is out, my attention naturally turned to the N gauge class 17 and this is no scheduled to be in at least decorated condition at the Perth 2017 show in Scotland (what better place). This is being followed quite quickly I hope with the N gauge Class 23, while final cad/cams are being produced on other previously named projects.

Thank you one and all and have a great New Year.

Cheers

Dave

DJModels Ltd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

Nothing to add, my previous statements about the 17 paying for the 23 paying for the j94 still hold true.

Unless someone comes forth with a pocket full of notes and pays for tooling then it's in the finance queue.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If Dave shoud check in, just wondering if things are still on track to have thev first EP delivered for the Perth show?

I thought that was due to be the class 17 rather than the class 23 (subject of this thread). Could be wrong or confused.

G

I thought that was due to be the class 17 rather than the class 23 (subject of this thread). Could be wrong or confused.

G

Nope, your right Grahame,

17 first, 23 after.

17 at Perth (fingers crossed here)

• Like 1

Sorry Dave

Nope, your right Grahame,

17 first, 23 after.

17 at Perth (fingers crossed here)

Sorry Dave

I  knew that the 17 was first. I could have sworn I posted the question on the Clayton thread not here (duh!) but clearly not...

Regards

Roy

Sorry Dave

Sorry Dave

I  knew that the 17 was first. I could have sworn I posted the question on the Clayton thread not here (duh!) but clearly not...

Regards

Roy

lol, no worried mate.

simple mistake to make.  :locomotive:

God knows i make them. 

cheers

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Recommended reading--Modern Locomotives Illustrated number 226--Classes 23 and 28.  Check it out in WH Smith. Some good photos of typical trains they hauled.

The new MLI is even better in my opinion, EMU’s and lots of blasts from the past in there.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • AY Mod locked this topic