An advanced warning loads and loads of photos.
This is basically two posts in one.
We start the show with the green having been masked off, about 2 hours work. The black was then sprayed and the masking removed. All in all I am quite pleased with the finish. There is still the detail work and the buffer beams to be painted.
Also shown is a strip of Magic tape painted ready for cutting into the boiler bands.
I notice I did not clean the back head after paint scraping. This has now been done.
Now the buffer beams have been painted, and most of the fiddly bits also. I have started the reassembly the tender is complete but there is still quite a bit to do on the loco. So here is where we are now. Another session and we should be there. Then it is down to getting it to the UK.
I have just noticed I have a hair or something on the lens. Must find it before I take anymore.
Edited by N15class