charliepetty

Class 142

6 minutes ago, YesTor said:

Ditto on the GWR Green.  :P

Very true. The pacers do wear some very nice liveries. I don't even model any of the locations where the 143s in Local Lines livery and the 143s in GWR Green operate but I will definitely have some on my layout just because the liveries are very eye catching and Realtrack do such a good job at printing them. It would be nice for another batch of these including the recently repainted GWR Green 143s. Personally I think that they would sell really well considering that this livery hasn't been produced before and that eight of the GWR 143s will be operating into 2020 now. 

Reading between the lines on the Class 156 thread, is the “super train” Class 142 the next big project to push or you going to produce more 143/144’s or 156’s?

41 minutes ago, jools1959 said:

Reading between the lines on the Class 156 thread, is the “super train” Class 142 the next big project to push or you going to produce more 143/144’s or 156’s?

I suspect this previous post helps explain that the 142 goes next now that the 156's finally arrived

• Thanks 1

I'll still be in the market for Northern - even if the name will be gone by the time they are ready!

• Agree 2

Hello everyone 

I and everyone WANT buy Realtrack class 142 or 143 of Regional Railway livery

because Dapol and Bachmann already sell class 122 and class 150, 158 Regional Railway livery

Well, I'm afraid I don't. But a question for Charlie and Arran, how is the 142 Project progressing? 

3 hours ago, surfsup said:

But a question for Charlie and Arran, how is the 142 Project progressing? 

By all accounts work on the 142 hasn't started yet as I believe that Charlie is snowed-under dealing with the Class 156.  See Charlie's post earlier in the week...

cheers

Al

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, YesTor said:

By all accounts work on the 142 hasn't started yet as I believe that Charlie is snowed-under dealing with the Class 156.  See Charlie's post earlier in the week...

cheers

Al

Ah, Thanks Al. I hadn't seen that post but it's good to see it's not been forgotten. Hopefully the delay won't be too long, but having 3 of the excellent FGW 143s in the fleet I'm highly sure that the delay will be worth it! 

• Agree 1