sb67

Pecketts Wharf.

Any updates?  Have saved so many photos from this, and made a note of techniques.  This layout is an inspiration - and right now I need a good dose of inspiration!  So, any updates, Steve?!

Steve S

• Agree 1

Hi Steve, nothing new has happened on Pecketts wharf. The layout is as good as done. There's a couple of bits that I need to address, some suitable junk, crates etc standing around and the issue of point levers. I haven't yet come up with a way of modelling the inset levers seen around dockyards. I did get a bit distracted but my new layout as well! Are you stuck on anything? 

• Friendly/supportive 1

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 12:28, SteveyDee68 said:

Any updates?  Have saved so many photos from this, and made a note of techniques.  This layout is an inspiration - and right now I need a good dose of inspiration!  So, any updates, Steve?!

Steve S

Have you lost your mojo at mo Steve S ...

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:24, sb67 said:

Started planting a well.

70404694_549390372470232_416273040691691520_n.png.a85aec769c1a002d70c493c59e931bc5.png

Steve.

Plants look good steve:good:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Saxokid ... as we are both called Steve it can get confusing!  I haven't lost my mojo, but have definitely got frustrated due to the foamboard top surface for my micro (Woodhey Quay) lifting, and I am taking Steve's (sb67) advice and stripping it back to lay track direct onto the baseboard.

In the meantime, checkout what I have been botching together modelling (no, definitely) botching in the card modelling forum* (If I had a clue how to do a link, I would do one here!)

Hours of fun!

* "Lowering Metcalfe three storey buildings"

Edited by SteveyDee68
Added thread title!!
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, SteveyDee68 said:

Saxokid ... as we are both called Steve it can get confusing!  I haven't lost my mojo, but have definitely got frustrated due to the foamboard top surface for my micro (Woodhey Quay) lifting, and I am taking Steve's (sb67) advice and stripping it back to lay track direct onto the baseboard.

In the meantime, checkout what I have been botching together modelling (no, definitely) botching in the card modelling forum! (If I had a clue how to do a link, I would do one here!)

Hours of fun!

Hopefuly direct to based board should get you on your way again Steve:good:

• Thanks 1