Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, DaveF said:

Happy New Year Andy.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next on the layout.

David

Thanks very much Dave, much appreciated, and of course the same to your good self.

• Thanks 1

Ah, the engineers taking advantage of the Bank Holiday Shut Down then ! 

Andy,

Many thanks for all the inspiration and entertainment this thread has provided. I may not post much here, but, I tune in every day for my fix !

All the very best to you and Dee, here's hoping 2021 improves for us all !

Happy New Year Everybody !

Regards

Andi

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

7 hours ago, andi4x4 said:

Ah, the engineers taking advantage of the Bank Holiday Shut Down then ! 

Andy,

Many thanks for all the inspiration and entertainment this thread has provided. I may not post much here, but, I tune in every day for my fix !

All the very best to you and Dee, here's hoping 2021 improves for us all !

Happy New Year Everybody !

Regards

Andi

Thanks very much Andi, The pics may be a bit slow for a few weeks but I will try to do at least one per day. I know it sounds big headed, but I enjoy posting them almost as much as others do seeing them.

Cheers again, Happy New Year and here's to 2021.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

Happy New Year to you Andy and Dee,

and to fellow SMS followers.

Great watching your videos, Andy - glad you enjoy doing them.

We all need that extra bit of joy theses days.

Best wishes

Polly and Ray

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, southern42 said:

Happy New Year to you Andy and Dee,

and to fellow SMS followers.

Great watching your videos, Andy - glad you enjoy doing them.

We all need that extra bit of joy theses days.

Best wishes

Polly and Ray

Thanks Polly and Ray, and the same to both of you as well, and hope we can get to some Shows again later in the year. The Mid Hants is now my Local Preserved line, about 25 minutes away, so will be paying the odd visit there once things get back to almost normal. I see they have also installed some Holiday Cottages at Ropley now, so that should help them with Tourist once they can open.

All the best to you both and stay safe and well.

• Like 2

Andy your last video is very good particularly those low view pans.  The only trouble is I find myself multi watching your videos instead of getting on with my build.   

In fact it triggers my mind into re-viewing some of your earlier videos that I enjoyed which compounds the issue, but don't stop making your videos please.

Best

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Andy your last video is very good particularly those low view pans.  The only trouble is I find myself multi watching your videos instead of getting on with my build.   

In fact it triggers my mind into re-viewing some of your earlier videos that I enjoyed which compounds the issue, but don't stop making your videos please.

Best

Thanks Barnaby, there will be another up tomorrow, it just needs editing later today. Glad your enjoying them mate.

• Round of applause 2

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Polly and Ray, and the same to both of you as well, and hope we can get to some Shows again later in the year. The Mid Hants is now my Local Preserved line, about 25 minutes away, so will be paying the odd visit there once things get back to almost normal. I see they have also installed some Holiday Cottages at Ropley now, so that should help them with Tourist once they can open.

All the best to you both and stay safe and well.

Thats nice to know about the holiday cottages, the last time we were down that neck of the woods we stayed in a farm cottage just outside Alton.

Stay Safe.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Happy New Year Andy. I trust that you're going to be having tons of fun with your layout (s) in 2021 and sharing it with us. I'm starting to appreciate how much work goes into all those videos.

Regards Shaun

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Happy New Year Andy. I trust that you're going to be having tons of fun with your layout (s) in 2021 and sharing it with us. I'm starting to appreciate how much work goes into all those videos.

Regards Shaun

Thanks Shaun, same to and your Family mate, and I'm just about  to start editing the last of 4 Videos from 2020.

Edited by Andrew P

Dear God,Andy.All these videos to watch,I'll never get anything done.................Keep 'em coming !!

atb

Phil

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, 34006 said:

Dear God,Andy.All these videos to watch,I'll never get anything done.................Keep 'em coming !!

atb

Phil

Cheers Phil, One tomorrow and one for Sunday, something to watch over your Cornflakes.:dancer:

• Like 2

Just now, Adrian Stevenson said:

I liked the class 33 running light at speed, that looked really good.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade, Its the first time I've tried that and it worked well, stopping it in time was the only issue, but I do have a large bit of foam at the  end of the fiddle yard, haha.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
20 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Just a little done this morning after a very late start at 11-30.

As the Model Shops are closed I decided to look through my scrap bin, and found just enough bits of 7mm walling to do a patchwork job on the Bodgit Bridge walls.

Although the final pics look a bit green, there not as bad as they look to the naked eye.

IMG_3724.JPG.ae118d9860a07139bc799b5735bf90de.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG.9e4449bfdc954ecc58bc13b4cf8d04d0.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG.a9050fa12cd24ab5e6c83f6bf6d2aea9.JPG

Think damp mossey cutting that never gets any Sun due to over hanging Trees.

Damp mossey cutting...In that case, ideal conditions for more substantial spreading growth to take root in all those Bodgit Wall cracks. :D

Polly

Edited by southern42
  • Agree 2

A job I was going to do later was to fit the Fuel Pump Lights, but I realised this morning that the wiring had to go in before the embankment could be done.

So they are fitted wired and working, but now laid down until the Balast and Scenics along the back are done.

IMG_3729.JPG.b5475e0c4ca7734f9fc2981768461186.JPG

IMG_3730.JPG.0ef172f657bf6f9b69150770986a1801.JPG

IMG_3733.JPG.b968834613df348e43a40b1b6691e597.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG.c6e117608077b409b1cd8b02b3103d58.JPG

And this is how it should look when done.

IMG_3728.JPG.7c147755c6698888d13733ec62b1f6ea.JPG

• Like 15