Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

43 minutes ago, David Bell said:

All the compliments of the season to you too Andy.

Let's hope for the return of model railway shows in 2021

Cheers

David

Thank you David, and the same to you and your Family.

I very much doubt I will be going to any Shows for a very long time, even if they are back on in 2021, I think the two new strains will have put paid to that.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thank you David, and the same to you and your Family.

I very much doubt I will be going to any Shows for a very long time, even if they are back on in 2021, I think the two new strains will have put paid to that.

It shouldn't be too long before we get a jab. You may get one before me if your considered at risk on health grounds. That may change things.

Wishing You, Dee and all your family a Merry Christmas and a better new year. 

It matters little what Tier they puts us in we have not had a visitor in here nor been in any one elses house since it all started.

Don 

• Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

8 hours ago, Donw said:

It shouldn't be too long before we get a jab. You may get one before me if your considered at risk on health grounds. That may change things.

Wishing You, Dee and all your family a Merry Christmas and a better new year. 

It matters little what Tier they puts us in we have not had a visitor in here nor been in any one elses house since it all started.

Don 

Hi Don, Yes Dee should get the jab before me as she is 9 years older than me, but even after a jab, I would still be very wary of mixing with crowds.

We moved down to see the Family more, but have really only had one day with 4 of the 8 Great Grand Children and just seen the Grand Son and Grand Daughter twice at the door, so no real get togethers. As Christmas is now cancelled we are now planning for a big Garden Party in July for Dee's 80th Birthday, fingers crossed.

All the very best to you and your Family as well.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 7

I did promise another long Video, and also one of Preserved Railways, so hear it is with a mix of Steam and Diesel Power and even a little Narrow Gauge thrown in for good measure. After the into Video there are about 3 minutes of photos followed by the main Videos. Also sorry about the shaky first Video.

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Christmas is now cancelled we are now planning for a big Garden Party in July for Dee's 80th Birthday, fingers crossed.

All the family together, warm weather, BBQ on the go, the ground covered in some fake snow and the Christmas tree nicely decorated ....Now that will be a great birthday and Christmas party all rolled into one :sungum: :good:

Have a great Christmas

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I did promise another long Video, and also one of Preserved Railways, so hear it is with a mix of Steam and Diesel Power and even a little Narrow Gauge thrown in for good measure. After the into Video there are about 3 minutes of photos followed by the main Videos. Also sorry about the shaky first Video.

Fantastic video Andy, bought back so many good memories of better times.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Dee, hopefully meet up in the summer for even more good times.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, jcarta said:

All the family together, warm weather, BBQ on the go, the ground covered in some fake snow and the Christmas tree nicely decorated ....Now that will be a great birthday and Christmas party all rolled into one :sungum: :good:

Have a great Christmas

Sounds like the perfect party Jim, Cheers, and all the best to you all.

4 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Fantastic video Andy, bought back so many good memories of better times.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Dee, hopefully meet up in the summer for even more good times.

Cheers George, I did enjoy compiling it, and yes, some great memories.

21 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Merry Christmas and a MUCH better year 2021 Andy.  Stay safe , keep taking the the photos and making the videos and if you run out of things to focus on build another LAYOUT. :jester:

Best

Cheers Barnaby, I can do most of the above with the  exception of another Layout. I have to finish Bench Road, and then repair the damage to Seven Mills where the Fuel Pumps, and eventually the Lamps have been removed, that should keep me going for most of 2021 along with many other project in the POD.

All the very best to you and your Family for Christmas and the bright new year.:good:

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Don, Yes Dee should get the jab before me as she is 9 years older than me, but even after a jab, I would still be very wary of mixing with crowds.

We moved down to see the Family more, but have really only had one day with 4 of the 8 Great Grand Children and just seen the Grand Son and Grand Daughter twice at the door, so no real get togethers. As Christmas is now cancelled we are now planning for a big Garden Party in July for Dee's 80th Birthday, fingers crossed.

All the very best to you and your Family as well.

A big gardenparty sounds just the job. If I remember from what you said you have too big a family to squeeze into one lounge anyway. I think one of the key factors should be the no of people relevant to the space. 

One of our club members has had his first shot already being in his mid 80s.

Have a good Christmas without too much visiting makes sense and hopefully with the vaccine you have have many family gatherings to come.

Don

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

54 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, the video was great, really enjoyed it. 
Best wishes for Christmas to you both.

Cheers Ade.

Thanks Ade, Glad you enjoyed it.

You and Lez have a Good Christmas and a Happy New Year. New Job and a New Start.:good:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Merry Christmas Andy. 

Thanks for keeping us all well entertained this year I for one can always count on you to put a smile on my face!

Shaun

Wait for tomorrow Shaun, the new Avatar will make you smile, haha.

All the very best to and your Family mate.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Alister_G said:

Merry Christmas Andy, and all the very best to you and Dee for the New Year.

Al.

Hi Al, All the best to you too mate, I hope you have all that you wish for over the festive period, and a good 2021 and beyond.