Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Just now, pwr said:

I really enjoyed the stock update in 85A Andy. looking forward to seeing more

Paul R

Thanks Paul, there will be more of that sort of thing in future Videos after 89, which is already filmed and edited. People seem to like that more than just the Trains running so I need to find a balance of both.

• Like 2

And this morning I got the Air Brush out and I've done the roofs on the 08, both the 37's and re done the Railfreight 20.

I've also done the under frames on the Turbots and Brake Van.

Here's a pic of the 37081 roof taken  this morning.

DSCF4129.JPG.903c7421f970dbfe5724647cc4414bea.JPG

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Andy,

I enjoyed building the Grampus in fact my first ever kit built wagon. They will look good on SMS.

Regards

Julian.

Cheers Julian, I used to enjoy taking the 16T Minerals and Vans on Holiday to build them of an evening, so I'm looking forward to doing the Grampus.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, georgeT said:

37280 looks the part now buddy well done, enjoyed the last video mate, very informative...

Cheers Bud, I will be doing more talking to camera on the next recording / Video No 90, which should be out in a couple of weeks.

Plates went on easy, and do really add to it so well chuffed, thanks mate.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

4 hours ago, 47606odin said:

must be due for withdrawal now, or at least domino route indicator lights :scared:

It will run with the plain Blue 37, 47, and 20's Ian. I need to keep something to work with the Railfreight and Brown Vans etc.

4 hours ago, pwr said:

If you did sell it I might be interested although I wouldn't want the DCC equipment. Presumably you could get the chip reblown for another loco and use it in that?

Paul R

Hi Paul, Thanks, I don't think it can be converted back to DC. David  / @Jintyman did this one, and it was hard wired and all the original circuit board removed as far as I know in order to make up the chambers to house the two speakers.

But its not for sale at the moment anyway mate.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Just pulled into caledonian rd and there was a 37 hauling a crossrail unit, waiting in the loop. I jumped out to have a look just as a 37 running light came through! Felt like I was lazy joe for a few minutes!

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

13 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

Just pulled into caledonian rd and there was a 37 hauling a crossrail unit, waiting in the loop. I jumped out to have a look just as a 37 running light came through! Felt like I was lazy joe for a few minutes!

A pair of 37's, that's a bonus. two in one day.:good:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Paul, Thanks, I don't think it can be converted back to DC. David  / @Jintyman did this one, and it was hard wired and all the original circuit board removed as far as I know in order to make up the chambers to house the two speakers.

But its not for sale at the moment anyway mate.

Understood Andy!

• Friendly/supportive 1