Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

A bit of Tractor Traction for a new page today.

37081 Loch Long, One motor removed but in the box and runs a dream as seen in many Videos, Paul Chetter Sound file with Active Drive on a Zimo Decoder.

745533733_DSCF4099(1).JPG.0dc1068ea9d7e4f1d965b5f10ba00761.JPG

• Like 12

1 hour ago, David Bell said:

My copy of RM dropped through the letterbox today. A fine article Andy. Well done! It is the equivalent of an author being published.

Cheers

David

Yes you can sell it with the monikar of 'as appeared in Railway Modeller' Should add a few quid to the price?

Paul R

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, David Bell said:

My copy of RM dropped through the letterbox today. A fine article Andy. Well done! It is the equivalent of an author being published.

Cheers

David

Cheers David, We've had no post since Friday, and it seems to come in lumps, I'm waiting for a Credit Card Bill that needs paying by Monday. We are told the Royal Mail is short staffed.

• Friendly/supportive 1

36 minutes ago, pwr said:

Yes you can sell it with the monikar of 'as appeared in Railway Modeller' Should add a few quid to the price?

Paul R

DOUBLE the price I would have thought.:D

• Funny 1

Yesterday secured the sale of 3 more Locos and another wagon, but there are still some bits that can be had, and here is one such beauty.

37280 in Petroleum Sector livery of Cardiff Canton Depot, it has had one motor removed and is in the box. It is loaded with a Paul Chetter Zimo Sound file and Active Drive with Braking on F2. There is also a driver at each end. It will feature in tomorrows Video for those who have not already heard it. Please pm for more info on this and anything else you have seen and may like.

DSCF4028.JPG.6597f42637471e0f71ecc96b0d4e28e3.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 9
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

The last time I had an article in the modeller the complementary copy arrived about a week later than my subscription copy. Nice to see the article. 

Don

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Donw said:

The last time I had an article in the modeller the complementary copy arrived about a week later than my subscription copy. Nice to see the article. 

Don

You have just reminded me that I had the same thing last time, when I rang Steve after a week, he said; its going in the post today. Guess I'll go and buy one later today.

Cheers Don.

• Like 1

At bloomin last, First post since last Friday, and some 14 letters, mainly for the Wife's Birthday  next week, but the Mag DID sail through the door.

Very pleased with all 5 pages.

IMG_5137.JPG.a556e90b09b82e97ca11d01155c50686.JPG

IMG_5138.JPG.9b3d84b592946e13032ff1c5e4999120.JPG

• Like 18
  • Round of applause 1

6 minutes ago, tender said:

A nice read Andy.

Thanks Ray, hope your NEW SECRET project is still progressing well, and Polly's keeping you in check and providing refreshments when required.:D :good:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 01/07/2021 at 15:20, Andrew P said:

IMG_5121.JPG.8a3291f15efc6e719addb0eb23ac8cd0.JPG

I was walking by the Itchen Navigation at Allbrook today, a couple of miles North of Eastleigh and with a long steady roar a class 70 went past on a long Freightliner. Seen them in the yard but not working hard. Can see the appeal! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

I was walking by the Itchen Navigation at Allbrook today, a couple of miles North of Eastleigh and with a long steady roar a class 70 went past on a long Freightliner. Seen them in the yard but not working hard. Can see the appeal! 

Haha, They do roar a bit when they have a full load in tow.:good:

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

I enjoyed the article, it put the whole layout into conext, reminding me of stages I'd forgotten in its development, even though I've read all your posts in this thread.

Now I'm looking forwards to what comes next in your layout room.

David

• Thanks 1