Something odd going on here

• Moderators

Yes; the Bookmarks application is causing various errors in the back-end of the site. Disabling it causes that error so I need to try and ensure that deleting the application does not cause a more significant problem first.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if it's something I've done but now instead of unread posts showing up bold it seems that all parts of the forum are marked as read? 

I can't seem to find a way to undo the marker?

Always possible I've touched something while reading the forum on my phone on a train as it takes a couple of seconds for a new page to stabilise so I do hit things unintentionally.

Also the modelling zone is greyed out until I click on it?

Help?

• RMweb Gold

I’d just like to ask what’s happened to everything that was on the right hand side of the site, for example, Status  Updates, Posts etc. It’s just a grey space at the moment.

Thanks for any help,

Rob.

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, Colin_McLeod said:

How did you plan to send the PM if you were banned!  lol ;)

I was only banned on me phone, not me me tablet or laptop. Also on that screen was a contact us button, if it transpired I was banned on all devices.

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Market65 said:

I’d just like to ask what’s happened to everything that was on the right hand side of the site, for example, Status  Updates, Posts etc. It’s just a grey space at the moment.

Some of those blocks are causing slowdowns, even though the indexing has finished. It needs further investigation.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Premium
17 hours ago, great central said:

Not sure if it's something I've done but now instead of unread posts showing up bold it seems that all parts of the forum are marked as read? 

I can't seem to find a way to undo the marker?

Always possible I've touched something while reading the forum on my phone on a train as it takes a couple of seconds for a new page to stabilise so I do hit things unintentionally.

Also the modelling zone is greyed out until I click on it?

Help?

Under the search box there is a "mark site read" button, you may have caught that.

Edited by dhjgreen