RevolutioN Trains announce JNA/MMA EALNOS in N gauge

MGR Hooper!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m putting together a rake of these JNA wagons and have the Mendip Rail and Touax versions as they run together.  However, I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the plain silver JNA’s (ie no MRL logo) can also be found running with the above.  Can anyone confirm this please.  I’ve looked for photographic ‘evidence’ but have managed not to find any!  Thanks.

@KAR 120CI've not seen the plain silver ones in Mendip traffic. The only times I've seen them in Westbury is when DCR didn't have all their blue ones delivered yet, some silver ones stood in.

60055 Westbury 6Z90

Linked from my Flickr.

DC Rail's 60055 'Thomas Barnardo' has just arrived at Westbury with 6Z90 from Southampton Up Yard. The engine has been run round and is ready to begin the shunt to get the wagons into the New Sidings for loading. The loco was only a week or two out from it's overhaul by DB at Toton and the wagons have been in the UK less than a month, so all very box fresh!

Jo

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Revolution Mike said:

Are the silver ones twin piped? If not then they might not get used on Mendip traffic much (but Jo is your man to confirm!). 

cheers Mike

The silver ones DCR used were indeed single piped.

Jo

Edited by Steadfast