DJH BR Class 4 2-6-4T instructions

I have just obtained a s/h part built kit which has all the written instructions, but is missing pages 2 & 3 of the diagrams, does anybody have a set which they are happy to scan and message me with please

I would happily buy a copy from DJH but I have contacted them in the past and they seem reluctant to sell spares (which I can completely understand) 

Thanks

1 minute ago, polybear said:

No problem - consider it done :D

Thank you very much. spent the past hour carefully dissolving the superglued body. Looks like the main issue is the front and rear steps, plus the bunker steps, also a couple of bits on the fire box

Thanks,

Last night I looked up the Markits website as I thought they did the steps, I found the machined ones, they do a pack of 6 loco and tender steps, or front and rear steps separately. The tank loco has two front and rear steps the same and larger cab steps, what do I need please

, but the main items are  the steam turret, whistle and tank supports. Also one of the slide bars is missing. The coupling rods etc are single thickness I am thinking of either getting a new etch is they are available or either buying a Comet motion set or chassis as I am thinking of building it to EM gauge standards. Plus a few etched steps

I guess I could make the missing etched steps from the fret they came from, and I think I could possibly make the tank supports, whistle is I guess a standard spare, 

182a.jpg.a04d2407bca73444c3df8e607ea74e75.jpg

This is how it came, advertised as possibly incomplete

1206807653_182a(2).jpg.232fa322cf63305f26c20eee7586ee2f.jpg

The superglued joints were failing, the boiler was completely loose and the sides were coming unstuck, now mostly back in component state thanks to superglue de-bonder

• RMweb Premium

One I did a few years back ...the valve gear was way over drilled for the hole sizes. Flopped about like a  drunken snake. Had to use very small washers soldered over  all the Coupling nd Connecting Rod holes (rears) and the   Crank and Eccentric Rod. Other bits seemed OK IIRC.

Not sure if the bunker is correct either with the 'inset' step on each side at the top? can't remember now.

P

• Thanks 1