11 minutes ago, davidbr said:

The London Road RSU is very good and easy to change the voltage.  I made a label for the different combinations which people might find useful:

RSU Voltages plus.jpg

I saw that on your photo earlier and was going to try and replicate it as it's very neatly done. Thank you for posting the original as it were :)

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, davidbr said:

The London Road RSU is very good and easy to change the voltage.  I made a label for the different combinations which people might find useful:

Did you create the original version with 2.5v missing off it? I remember downloading it off another forum (I think *think* Scaleforum) but was unable to thank the person who originally came up with it. First thing I then did was add the 2.5v option, then print out and stick on my unit. I think it's the single most useful accessory for this RSU. :)

RIMG0792.JPG.e6be4abc1cdde1b0589cba3d8d485d84.JPG

Edited by 57xx
Clarity

5 hours ago, 57xx said:

Did you create the original version with 2.5v missing off it? I remember downloading it off another forum (I think *think* Scaleforum) but was unable to thank the person who originally came up with it. First thing I then did was add the 2.5v option, then print out and stick on my unit. I think it's the single most useful accessory for this RSU. :)

Yes, I did.  Well remembered!  I made the first one using the LRM instructions which omitted 2.5v.  Someone told me the arrangement so I added it to the label.

The image should fit a sticky Avery label - 10 to an A4 sheet.  Sorry, but I don't know the Avery code.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, davidbr said:

Yes, I did.

In that case, thank you David! :)

• Thanks 1

On 31/07/2020 at 11:16, Bucoops said:

I saw that on your photo earlier and was going to try and replicate it as it's very neatly done. Thank you for posting the original as it were :)

Much neater than my hand scrawling with a permanent marker!

8 hours ago, doilum said:

Much neater than my hand scrawling with a permanent marker!

A bit like mine too!! Both on top and on the front case. Works for me!

fullsizeoutput_8c5.jpeg.ac297c7a67590c6405e77f7464a602c1.jpeg

Regards

Deano.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Deano747 said:

A bit like mine too!! Both on top and on the front case. Works for me!

Deano. I really like the way you have drawn the links across the sockets, I might do something similar.

One of my (minor) irritations with the LRM unit is that the power and footswitch cables always get tangled in their box when I put it away, does anyone have any comment on the wisdom (or otherwise) of converting one or both cables to plug and socket - I was thinking something like a IEC C13 'kettle' lead?

Jon

• Like 1

My LRM RSU was supplied at my request with the arrangement you describe, so that I could use a standard female PC mains lead with an Aussie plug.