• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance of reintroducing the T022 terraced houses? I've lost my file in a computer change.

It's listed in Upcoming Kits as "Updated Small Terraced Houses", so presumably just temporarily unavailable until the new version is ready. A bit frustrating if you need it now though. I thought I might need it, but it looks as though I don't fortunately.

http://scalescenes.com/upcoming-kits/

• RMweb Gold

It's listed in Upcoming Kits as "Updated Small Terraced Houses", so presumably just temporarily unavailable until the new version is ready. A bit frustrating if you need it now though. I thought I might need it, but it looks as though I don't fortunately.

So it does. I have not checked the "Upcoming kits" for some time. It will provide a bit a variety with the row of cottages.

They will be reintroduced early next year apparantly. I have had conversations with John on email regarding them.

Think I 'wished' this before, but would like add-on kits to back date many of the structures to earlier periods, like the 20's through the 50's. at least. Window displays, signage for earlier and different businesses, etc,..

Jim F

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Don't stop at the 20s though. Keep going, back to when the buildings would have originally been built. Or at least as far back as when railways existed too!

Edited by BG John

I requested that quite some time ago, John. My model interests are the late 1800's.

This request is in connection with some military modelling I'm doing.

However, I fear neither wish will come true.

Jim F

• 3 weeks later...

I second the call for sheets that allow the building to represent its original or earlier condition. 

The Victorian shop front is a great example.

Also, I renew calls for a dirty little coaster or tramp steamer.  A generic tramp steamer, such as the 3-island configuration for instance, would suit from about 1890 onward.  As they weren't all torpedoed by the Kriegsmarine, even the inevitable 1950s layout could use them.

I predict they would also be a hit with wargamers.

post-25673-0-49905300-1453290321_thumb.jpg

post-25673-0-65645700-1453290331_thumb.jpg

post-25673-0-24634700-1453290343.jpg

post-25673-0-80922900-1453290395.png

• Like 6
  • Agree 2
  • 3 years later...
  • RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, amdaley said:

Georgian Terrace Houses like those in the squares of London.

1920-30's rows of grimy 3 or 4 story Tenements. (Low relief & Full size).

That's a good call as similar buildings also in many other UK towns and cities.

• 3 weeks later...