Plattling webcam

• RMweb Gold

Olten very busy this morning. http://pittsburgh.et....ch/TC/Cam0���� The camera is still only halfway back to it's original position but does give a close-up of the middle platform.

A lovely close up of an Re6/6 on a freight and a pair of BLS Re4/4s on a long freight.

Do you regulars on here prefer if I started an Olten thread? I like to look at both! Can't look away for a moment ..all action today!

post-6728-0-26740700-1354619887_thumb.png

post-6728-0-70684400-1354620396_thumb.png

• RMweb Gold

I think there is already an OLTEN thread but since camera angle changed not as much interest as before, pity it isn't back to its original position.

You're right...it was me that started it...! :rolleyes_mini: http://www.rmweb.co....220#entry866220

I've now resurrected it.

The camera is halfway back to it's original position now. Still quite interesting with close-ups. Let's hope that the owners do the job properly.

Today it's non-stop action. In the time that it takes to do a 'print screen' two more trains have passed!

What is useful is the timetables and train formations that are there with the camera images.

Hey all,

Not been on net or webcam for ages and looks like all the old siding tracks have been lifted now. OOooo lovely snow winter is coming fast lol

Any idea what the dirty yellowish loco is in foreground of web cam?

you mean this 1 Terry ? no idea but others will know.

post-14408-0-82845500-1354800173_thumb.jpg

the upper half of Plattling webcam still works for me, although it doesn't refresh. Where did you here it had been taken down?

I can't understand why anyone would complain about it, are people supposed to close their eyes when they look out of the window?!

Hope it comes back, I love Plattling webcam